Latest Ion Pulse release

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nice synth sounds in this track that seems to move between electronica and abstract. One thing I would suggest in the video description is changing category from People & Blogs to Music.
I invite you to 'voyage' over to https://adrianearnshaw.com, sign up for some fun e-mail 'blasts', and look forward to helping you launch your ears - and projects - into the stratosphere.

Thanks so much for your feedback yes it is certainly not mainstream :-)

I will adjust my youtube settings as I am just getting started!

Cheers

Nice work! The more discordant sections resolve well to the main riff. Very atmospheric.

I enjoyed a lot of the melodic ideas in this track..all sections, but overall felt that it seemed incomplete...something was still missing:

For me it needs more changes in basic energy levels and rhythmic complexity between the sections...not enough rise and fall.

Ditto the underlying harmonic changes - always at the same pace.

I was always listening for that extra textural layer to enter as well to lift the music further.

I enjoyed it as it is, but felt that it has potential to be developed much further without spoiling the overall quirky atmosphere.

Thanks again for your feedback this is great!

I am trying to improve my game in unconventional ways while keeping things concise but I guess sometimes a little push further could help.

Thanks for listening!

Return to “Music Cafe”