Free EQ550 from Overloud! (time limited)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

actually most of the criticism is people complaining about people complaining.

v1o wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
Russell Grand wrote:
kmonkey wrote:Amount of self entitlement and overall ungratefulness (not everyone of course) on this board is staggering. People moan about free stuff. Now it's the scratches on gui. If they remove scratches someone would say gui is too dark etc.etc.

It's free. Take it or just leave it.
+1
It's not about self-entitlement or ingratitude. Just because something is given free, doesn't mean it is beyond critique. Given that the developer intends to sell this plugin for $130 (That's right, it's not a free plugin). in a few days, perhaps they'd be open to considering some of the feedback they've received.

If you've paid attention 'round these parts, you'll have noticed that time and time again developers end up changing ui's, gui's, and many other things on the strength of feedback on KVR, and the changes normally work out much better as a result: Surely there is no better market research than that done directly on your prospective market?

So far, I've read comments about weird knob behaviour (Aside from the KVR members :tu:), bad aliasing, and gui comments that range from poking a bit of fun to real offence taken. I can barely be bothered trying to get it for free, and certainly wouldn't pay for it. if others feel similarly then that's perhaps something the developer would consider worth considering (perhaps, not)
I’ve noticed free plugins seem to get more criticism including the ones from Soundtoys and Eventide. Because more people download and try them then comment on the forums. You see less criticism for paid for plugins even the ones the alias slightly.
Not all of course eventide ultraverb it's excellent. TDR feedback compressor beat all my compressors except the Uad ssl mk2..

This eq its just another one lost interest for those tried it but will not use it.

It might be upgraded people!!
And what a lovely gift.
Thank you.

Debutante wrote:It might be upgraded people!!
And what a lovely gift.
Thank you.
Where did you hear this?

dickiefunk wrote:
And what a lovely gift.
Thank you.
Where did you hear this?
Speculating
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Can anyone download it? I've created an account and when I log in and then go to http://www.overloud.com/eq550 it reverts to the home page. If I click Get Free Licence it redirects to the homepage, if I open the Get Free Licence via a private brower tab whilst logged out, i get the download for free page but still can't download after I log in.
Weird.

Tried different browsers, Safari/Chrome/Firefox and getting the same issue - even 2 different systems.

EDIT: Tried it again and its working :)

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
dickiefunk wrote:
And what a lovely gift.
Thank you.
Where did you hear this?
Speculating
...and thank YOU for being able to translate. Is it me, or is there some kind of vibe going on 'round hya? Let's get nice again people. This is supposed to be fun!!!!

Debutante wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:
dickiefunk wrote:
And what a lovely gift.
Thank you.
Where did you hear this?
Speculating
...and thank YOU for being able to translate. Is it me, or is there some kind of vibe going on 'round hya? Let's get nice again people. This is supposed to be fun!!!!
Id you can read negativity in that then you need to check yourself

You must admit that it was very mean and ill-spirited of you to ask that question.

And now please excuse me while I have some trees to hug. Peace and love to those who deserve it!
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote:You must admit that it was very mean and ill-spirited of you to ask that question.

And now please excuse me while I have some trees to hug. Peace and love to those who deserve it!
I thought it was the word 'speculating', misconstruing the meaning as related to 'Speculum' a device for investigating certain bodily orifices.

Most certianly offensive and with hindsight exactly how I intended it to be mistranslated.

Too many Speculums on this forum, my new word for Snowflakes

Is that a variable Q speculum?
John Braner
http://johnbraner.bandcamp.com
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
and all the major streaming/download sites.

Do speculums alias?

soulone82 wrote:Do speculums alias?
No, they go in the ass.

Gamma-UT wrote:
No, they go in the ass.
So they analias?

soulone82 wrote:
Gamma-UT wrote:
No, they go in the ass.
So they analias?