Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Sknote Marconi 1 from s28, my second purchase from this great seller. Smooth license transfer, as before.

I just bought Maschine 2 software and bunch of expansions from outlander0604 . So fear not, he is trusty seller.

cheers
what she order, fish filet?

Just bought ViLabs True Keys from ktrout69 . A lighting fast and friendly seller. Highly recommend

Sold VI Labs True Keys to kaiyp123 and he is a pleasant and trustworthy buyer.

Thanks to VI Labs for quick support on the transfer! :tu:

Lilainjil wrote:Good, quick transaction. Thanks Martin.
Sold an instrument to Lilainjil.
Smooth, super quick, recommended!

Bought MJUC and SDRR2 from s28. Transaction went smoothly and without any problems. Would recommend! :tu:

Bought AirEQ Earth+Air from colabean . Smooth and friendly transaction :tu:
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Bought Ableton Live 10 Intro from MagickT
Great seller! Highly recommend.

Bought 112dB Cascade from martinjuenke. Smooth and fast transaction. Great seller

Sold Serum to Dmt_17.

Currently waiting on steve to transfer the license however this buyer had quick responses and quick payment. Gave information when asked for. Great buyer.

Purchased U-HE Hive from Quadron very quick and easy transaction :)

Purchased Bazille from Unifono0815. Perfect sale without any problems.

Feng wrote:Bought 112dB Cascade from martinjuenke. Smooth and fast transaction. Great seller
I can recommend Feng as a reliable and nice buyer. Thanks!

Sold "Addictive Drums 2" ADPAKS and "Addictive Keys - Studio Grand" to HCMTR . New to KVR but highly recommended to deal with! Great communications and instant payment! :tu:

Thank you HCMTR!

Bought Addictive Keys and Addictive drums - 2 ADPAK from Max369. Was extremely kind and helpful! Thanks a lot again!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”