Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nevermind. I see what mgw was saying. The bundle at Output gives you 60%+ off while the NI single products are essentially 50% off.

Anyone who already owns 3 plugins and 3 expansions able to see what the full bundle upgrade price is at Output.

kwilson wrote:
Fleer wrote:Output offers you special pricing to get the total bundle depending on what you already have.
I'm guessing buying a single plugin at 50% and then completing the full bundle later will not be cheaper than buying the full bundle outright?
Exactly. Which is why I haven't bought any Output library since they started their complete your collection campaign. I am essentially waiting for a month where I have enough budget left to complete the collection. (Which never seems to happen. :lol: )
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Does anyone know if Output's refunding policy will work on this N.I. sale and how that may work with the bundle?

kwilson wrote:Propellerheads got back to me, they said the licence I got was for upgrading full Reason and not the Limited version and told me to contact the seller.
I can confirm this, there is a high likelihood that this will happen to people who ordered the Upgrade from JRR Shop between Saturday afternoon and 2:00pm PST today. Please PM me if it happens to you and I will immediately send you a replacement license from our own inventory (the replacement will be from a new batch that we have ordered today).

Got an email from Audio Assault saying "Choose your next $5 plugin!" "For this March Madness III sale, pick your own $5 plug-in."

Someone previously mentioned that this is only for new customers, not existing?

MogwaiBoy wrote:Got an email from Audio Assault saying "Choose your next $5 plugin!" "For this March Madness III sale, pick your own $5 plug-in."

Got the email too. Seems they got a lot of complaints on facebook and opened it to everyone now.

shidostrife wrote:
MogwaiBoy wrote:Got an email from Audio Assault saying "Choose your next $5 plugin!" "For this March Madness III sale, pick your own $5 plug-in."

Got the email too. Seems they got a lot of complaints on facebook and opened it to everyone now.
They have a funny system. I got 'The Punch' for free when it first came out but it's never been officially listed in my account.. so I can't get updates. Guess I can't complain (if you like it, buy it etc).

Hmmm might try that Freak EQ of theirs - any opinions?

MogwaiBoy wrote:
shidostrife wrote:

They have a funny system. I got 'The Punch' for free when it first came out but it's never been officially listed in my account.. so I can't get updates. Guess I can't complain (if you like it, buy it etc).

Maybe you could contact support? I also got that for free and it's registered to my account.
I'm considering one of their ampsims because I really like their GrindMachine CM edition. Their drums are quite good for $5 if you don't have anything else. Not very interested in the other plugs.

Thanks for the rapid response Uncle E

MogwaiBoy wrote:
shidostrife wrote:

Is Verbstation no longer part of the AA product line??
I was curious about the Multi Transient plug as well.

mgw38 wrote:
kwilson wrote:
Fleer wrote:Output offers you special pricing to get the total bundle depending on what you already have.
I'm guessing buying a single plugin at 50% and then completing the full bundle later will not be cheaper than buying the full bundle outright?
Exactly. Which is why I haven't bought any Output library since they started their complete your collection campaign. I am essentially waiting for a month where I have enough budget left to complete the collection. (Which never seems to happen. :lol: )
I got Movement for free with my Presonus audio interface. I wrote to Output to know the remaining price of the complete bundle if I buy the Native Instruments bundle deal. I'll see if it's worth it to get it that way.

Shuffle34 wrote: I got Movement for free with my Presonus audio interface. I wrote to Output to know the remaining price of the complete bundle if I buy the Native Instruments bundle deal. I'll see if it's worth it to get it that way.
Cool - please let us know what they say. Got Movement too and always been interested in Output's stuff, only hesitant on the prices. They're starting to do sales now which is promising for cheapskates like me :)

MogwaiBoy wrote:
Shuffle34 wrote: I got Movement for free with my Presonus audio interface. I wrote to Output to know the remaining price of the complete bundle if I buy the Native Instruments bundle deal. I'll see if it's worth it to get it that way.
Cool - please let us know what they say. Got Movement too and always been interested in Output's stuff, only hesitant on the prices. They're starting to do sales now which is promising for cheapskates like me :)

The price for everything with only Movement (which crashes Studio 1 for me all the time) is $659 and they never discount the whole bundle even when they have sales and all.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

I think my big question is what the upgrade price would be after buying the Output bundle for $299 from NI. Basically, would upgrading from it to the complete bundle be less than $450? If so, it makes sense to buy the NI sale bundle first.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”