Blue cat annouce Axiom

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Axiom

Still want it :)

Just waiting for my discount so I can buy it on the spot.

This should be a no-brainer. Destructor makes my guitars and bass sound delicious.

Oh yeah ! I have bought destructor and late a few month ago , i did not have te time to use until these 2 past week , they are magic ! I use destructor on synth and it does the job perfectly , i have become a true fanboy of blue audio cat fx ! You don t know you need it until you try it !

So what is the difference between Axiom and Destructor? Will Axiom have everything that Destructor currently has?
You are currently reading my signature.

djanthonyw wrote:So what is the difference between Axiom and Destructor? Will Axiom have everything that Destructor currently has?
The way they’re hinting at the features, it seems like the preamp/amp section might be more aimed for guitar. Then of course the added effects from Late Replies to make a pedalboard chain.

Destructor also has a lot of uses other than guitar. So it remains to be seen if the amp/preamp section will have all the different modes that Destructor allows.

djanthonyw wrote:So what is the difference between Axiom and Destructor? Will Axiom have everything that Destructor currently has?
I asked the exact same question over on the Blue Cat forum. No response yet.

I'm trying to decide whether or not to get Destructor during the sale or just wait for Axiom.

I already have Late Replies.

If the features are exactly the same on Destructor/Axiom, then I don't want to make a redundant purchase.

I think the main difference might be the UI and UX, judging from the screenshot, Axiom seems to be more targeted to how guitar players traditionally think - “pedal” type effects, a simple conventional amp view and so on.
From the technical side it will pretty much be an amalgam from their existing stuff, I guess.

Hey any news ?

We are still working on it! Destructor 1.3 has just been released (all the improvements will be included in Axiom), and as you can see below, we are working on several new built-in effects!

The pitch bender looks good !
And i'm glad to see a reverb added to the BCA "sub-fx" line !

Want.

Now.

Sell to me.

I have money.

:love: nice !!!

Unfortunately, it's not for sale (yet)... But as you can see, we're having a lot of fun with it at the office ;-)

Well, some of us would gladly pay for beta-testing it, so...
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Return to “Effects”