Your next hardware purchase (non guitar)

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Now that I tipped my toes into MPE land with the Roli Lightpad Block, I'm really tempted to buy an Eigenharp Pico... For me, the Eigenharp sounds (pun not intended) far more appealing than a playing surface type controller, and the Pico looks nice for the price.

Turned out to be some RYO Airtenuators.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Just waiting for the Behringer Neutron.

Soundcraft Signature 22MTK

Behringer Deepmind 12 :)
Hope it arrives today :tu:

D-Fusion wrote:Behringer Deepmind 12 :)
Recently bought the DM6 and I love it

My brain is trying to convince me that I need a 12.9” iPad Pro. My brain annoys me.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

gaf_thit wrote:
D-Fusion wrote:Behringer Deepmind 12 :)
Recently bought the DM6 and I love it
Great :)
I have been on the fence for a long time now but i also do think i might like it.
Saw some demos and i really liked the sound of the Filter and effects so i just had to have it.
Also got a message now that it is here so off to the shop i go weeee :tu:
Last edited by D-Fusion on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bombadil wrote:My brain is trying to convince me that I need a 12.9” iPad Pro. My brain annoys me.
My brain annoys my wallet and my ego here :oops:

Buchla

gaf_thit wrote:Soundcraft Signature 22MTK
I've got one of those and it's amazing. Great choice

killmaster wrote:Buchla
id like the music easel for nostalgic reasons if nothing else.
back in the late 70s early 80s my uncle used to travel the world as part of the military (cant say what, or hed have to kill us both...) and was getting paid handsomely. this lead to him having many hobbies on a whim, on one return visit he brought the music easel home with him :o

i was only about 7 or 8 so have no idea if it was actually as cool as i remember, but i do remember to my childs brain it was like "this is space music!" as like all children of that era i was brought up watching great sci fi :D

one day...

killmaster wrote:Buchla
..patch cables. I could probably afford that.

As it happened, my next purchase was a spur of the moment one. A (long-chip) Boss DD-3. I made my first music back in the early 90s with a friend's DD-3 and wanted to get my hands on one again. Should be here soon.
Image Image Image Image

vurt wrote:for one reason or another i need to spend a decent amount of cash soon or risk losing future cash, yes, im not legally allowed to save "cash" :lol:
Damn that has got me curious. It reminds me of a guy I know whose wife divorced him and complained about his lack of spending on her to a judge. The judge told him he needed to spend more money on her and not save as much. He was saving for college for their kids. They lived in a giant three story Victorian-style house in one of the swankiest neighborhoods in their city and she drove a new Volvo. Also, she had training and a degree to be a nurse practitioner but only worked a cushy part time clerical job at a local college. Her dad was a rich doctor and probably paid off the judge. She ended up living in the Victorian house until their kids were both 18. Then she had to move out; coincidentally she found and married a new guy and moved out of state with him right at that time.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

I just ordered an Art Digital MPA II preamp and a Behringer X-Touch to replace my M-Audio ProjectMix I/O. Finally.

My TC Electronic Konnekt x32 has plenty of digital connections but no analog. The preamp will solve that... er, well, about a quarter's worth; the ProjectMix has eight analog inputs. Well, two is better than none.

I hope I get along well with the X-Touch. I've seen mostly good commentary from Logic users.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”