Kilohearts Ultimate EDM Toolkit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Shuffle34 wrote:Congrats for the deal, Wagtunes. You seem to enjoy the bundle as much as I do.

As for The One synth, you should ask your brother about a second opinion :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk0n4h3IQw0
I did a track today and put Mutilpass on an ARP and it really brought it to life. I had a trance gate on the low end, a ring mod in the middle and a delay on the upper end. The combined effect was like nothing I'd ever heard before. With an LFO controlling a number of parameters, it was freaky to say the least.

As for Jerry, he has no opinions.

Russell Grand wrote:Ah sorry, back to the topic at hand...
Buying the snapins separately is crazy expensive but $99 for all 26 is a damn fine deal IMO. I might have to bite on this deal.
Sh!t! I wish I'd seen this. I bought the Snap Heap container a month or two ago, plus the Trance Gate to replace something from one of my SE synths, and Faturator (because it's called "Faturator"!).. I wish I'd known about this deal then because I really like the way these guys think and their stuff is pretty handy.
Kinh wrote:I think you really need to ask yourself if you need to double up on the plugins you already own in your daw?
That's a ridiculous attitude. What if the first one you buy is rubbish? Do you accept your bad decision and just keep using it forever? Of course you don't - if something better comes along, you switch to that, whether it's a "stock" plugin or something else. If the ability to throw all these into the Snap Heap container as one massive multi-effect doesn't make them better, I don't know what does.
Yes the toolbox is convenient and makes it appear modular
It doesn't "appear" modular, it is the very definition of the damned word - a bunch of modules you can put together in different and exciting ways.
you can do that in your daw by simple routing techniques.
Can you then save that as a preset and use it on anything else you feel like?
plexuss wrote:Ive been working with the demo and I am impressed. I really wish it had more modulation sources though. 2 of each LFO and ENV only gets me so far.
Doesn't your host have automation?
Kinh wrote:In Cubase it's a royal pain, which is why I'd consider something like this. The modular structure really saves time. Tons of it. After watching the demo video, I can't even imagine trying to do that in Cubase.
Have you considered making the switch to Ableton?[/quote]
If it's even a quarter as painful as Bitwig, I'd rather have a colonic.
wagtunes wrote:When using the installer, at least, it'll let you "enter one or more valid license keys" in one go.
Actually, the installer they had me download seems to have been custom made for my email address. All my licenses were automatically registered. So there's nothing for me to do. That was really cool.[/quote]
Yeah, a lot of big companies could learn a thing or two about license management from these guys. It's far and away the best system I've ever come across.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote:
plexuss wrote:Ive been working with the demo and I am impressed. I really wish it had more modulation sources though. 2 of each LFO and ENV only gets me so far.
Doesn't your host have automation?
:dog: :phones:

In almost 40 years of making synthesiser music, I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of times I've needed more than two LFO to completely nail a sound. On those exceedingly rare occasions, automation has been a more than acceptable alternative. In fact, because of it's more linear nature, automation can be a better alternative to an LFO, especially with some of the modulation options built into modern hosts like Bitwig.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

They should just make a modulator snapin, that would be pretty sick :borg:

Return to “Effects”