Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

just bought Amplitube 4 from DFoisie, seamless process, thanks!

kvraudioinc (xerisonic) had an excellent transaction with vaxa. No problems and reasonable negotiation. Recommended.
Last edited by xerisonic on Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kvraudioinc (xerisonic) purchased Akai VIP 3.1 from Selfik via this listing:

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=501269

Good transaction. Smooth and quick.
Last edited by xerisonic on Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bought bx hybrid v2 from medienhexer, excellent seller- smooth and fast transaction

bought bx saturator HG-2 from mavdime- this is my third transaction with mavdime- excellent seller, smooth transaction as always- highly recommended

Sold D16 Drumazon and Sugar Bytes Unique to future-bit. Very smooth transaction and quick payment, trusted buyer! 8)
Last edited by dyte on Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Many thanks to dyte for the good suggestion, easy purchase and quick transfer of licenses. I recommend!
dyte wrote:Sold D16 Drumazon and Sugar Bytes Unique to future-bit. Very smooth transaction and quick payment, trusted seller! 8)

Sold IK plugs to MountainKing and went very smooth.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Sold Bazille to epiphaneia ... Smooth communication, and the transition was quick. Thank you.

And U-he rocks!
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Just bought U-he Bazille from vaxa. He was very quick and so was U-he :tu:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Purchased NI Komplete from Trannin. Great seller and smooth transaction

I bought U-He Bazille from Shabdahbriah, and I´m happy to report that the transaction was a very pleasant one - communication was swift and friendly, and the transfer was done very quickly as well :tu:
Shabdahbriah wrote:Sold Bazille to epiphaneia ... Smooth communication, and the transition was quick. Thank you.

And U-he rocks!

Stuart T wrote:
jsvalmont wrote:Bought Heavyocity Punish from Stuart T. Not a good transaction and would not deal with him again. I said I would pay one PayPal fee which was fine with me. He did not inform me or list the item in GBP (he listed in USD, and I also use USD) which required an unexpected additional PayPal fee for currency conversion, and I would not pay the extra unexpected fee. If he disapproved of the payment he should have offered a refund instead of making the license transfer. I would have accepted refund.
Not true. You have tried to scam me and now you’re lying and I already had made the ilok transfer before I checked my paypal account so couldn’t refund you. Dishonest guy. I didn’t ask for pounds I asked for dollars and you said you would pay the fees which you didn’t. Check my feedback. 100 % positive here on KVR from dozens of other KVRers. Where is your feedback? Beware, when dealing with this guy.
This is a completely false statement. I did not scam you at all. You are right you didn’t ask for pounds, PayPal automatically made that conversion because your account uses pounds. We agreed $70 USD + fee and I paid 72.40 which is standard PayPal 3%. If that was unsatisfactory you should have checked what you received before making the license transfer because I would have asked for a refund as I was not gonna pay any more than that. This guy is a real piece of work Stuart T. He demands more money than agreed after making the transfer and when I say I will not do that and try discussing it more with him he goes radio silence and just starts making nasty posts about me on here. I specifically said in a message to him, “if I have to pay like an extra $2 bucks (beyond the $70) to cover PayPal that is fine” we’ll I paid $2.40 which was 3%. what more should be expected to not get a nasty gram from this guy, does he want a tip or something? Sorry I don’t personally have more feedback because in most cases apparently people don’t bother posting about positive transactions, but I have actually had several here.

Proud owner of Zebra 2 & Zebra HZ
Had a great deal with the good mate Quadron, very supportive, prompt reply, affordable offer & smooth action.
Thanks to Quadron
And many thanks to U-He

Sold U-He Satin to DCS. Fast and smooth transaction. Thanks a lot!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”