EQ and Compressor for glass armonica, hydraulophone and lur?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I often hear people saying that they are using one or other EQ and Compressor for specific instruments. Like Waves PIE or API Compressor on drums, LA-2A on vocals or API 2500 or 1176 on guitars. Similar statements go for EQ-s. For example VEQ3 or PuigTec are highly regarded as good vocal EQ's.

So this got me wondering what's everyone favorite EQ and compressor for mixing glass armonica, hydraulophone and lur. Not sure what I should be using for those.
No signature here!

Don't change / buy anything unless you have a reason to. You have a favorite compressor /saturator/verb ? Use that.
Best tip that I have read on KVR.
I dont use anything you mentioned and I still make music.

Yea preach it! Don't need a thing if you already got what you love. Don't let those reviews fulla shit like "lush" and "warm" and all that get you thinkin you need more. Fills your head with opinions that aint yours and end up buyin shit you don't need. Figure it yourself right? Maybe think you're def missin somethin? Yea most times... it aint a new plug you're missin man.

+ 100 to all comments. What's wrong with your instruments? They sound beautiful just captured with a mic... If you need to create space for them in the mix, better do it with the faders by lowering the other shit... Or even better do it by composing...

Return to “Effects”