How do I pik a produser name? I'be ben tinking 4 years...

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Seriously though. I've been trying for years to think of a name. I've released some albums under two different aliases but decided the names were lames and didn't use them anymore. I've been anonymouse for a few years now, and been thinking hard... I finally have like 3 names I like that arn't being used, and I DONT KNOW HOW TO PIK BETWEEN THEM. I like all 3 of the names

one of them relates to me personally, but it's lettering is "less maretable"
another relates to me, but it's "kind of popular" on web search results, making it hard for me to show up on google
the other is a really kool name, and it resembles one of my favorite people, but it relates to me in no way, but it feels like a name that ppl would remember and be like "oh it's that guy!" while the other two seem too "common" and not "fashionable to remember"

Basically, I have 3 names. 2 of them are "odd" chord progressions but are a bit personal, while one of them is "popular chord progression" and is less personal.

Sorry I can't give the names, I DONT WANT THEM STOLEN I SPENT 3 YEARS ALREADY LOL

Absolutely choose one of the odd chord progressions for the name. Those are most crowd-pleasing nowdays. :tu:

You can try the >MartinGarrixizer< ;-)
But what's wrong with your real name or current screen handle?
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Harry_HH wrote:Absolutely choose one of the odd chord progressions for the name.
I was going to say the same, only for the reason that I'd imagine you wouldn't want to work under a name you didn't resonate with personally.
My solo projects:
Hekkräiser (experimental) | MFG38 (electronic/soundtrack) | The Santtu Pesonen Project (metal/prog)

You really need to consult this repository of all wisdom in the first instance;

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=487249&hilit=producer+name

How about Pik Tinking. Call your first album PROD USER!

Although you'll probably read them as you say them not as you wrote them.
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

my gal had the same problem ...

her name was McGill , she called herself Lill ...
though everyone knew her as Nancy ...

best regards ,
dan ...

kanoharuayu wrote:

Basically, I have 3 names. 2 of them are "odd" chord progressions but are a bit personal, while one of them is "popular chord progression" and is less personal.

Sorry I can't give the names, I DONT WANT THEM STOLEN I SPENT 3 YEARS ALREADY LOL
If they use your unique style of spelling I don’t think you have to worry about anyone stealing them. :lol:

mitchiemasha wrote:How about Pik Tinking.
I thought his first name was Ben?
I'be ben tinking
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

4 yo going on 5.

Lil Toddler.

Gangsta Toddler

Cradle Snatcher
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

just pick "produser name" as producer name

Tonald Drump

Ruth Bader Ginspurr (and wear an oversized cat helmet)

Lacroy Pampelmoose (and wear an oversized moose helmet)

Final Solution to the Chicken Question (and name your EP "to get the other side")

Gooch Powder

When you have released albums of your own, you are - ideally - an artist. Who cares who produced your album...
Pick a name from your own mother tongue, whatever that may be...

kanoharuayu wrote:I've been anonymouse for a few years
Well I doubt you'll find a better name than that :tu:

whyterabbyt wrote:
mitchiemasha wrote:How about Pik Tinking.
I thought his first name was Ben?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like: "I be Bobby Boulders"?

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”