Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jsvalmont wrote:
Stuart T wrote:
jsvalmont wrote:
Stuart T wrote:
jsvalmont wrote:Bought Heavyocity Punish from Stuart T. Not a good transaction and would not deal with him again. I said I would pay one PayPal fee which was fine with me. He did not inform me or list the item in GBP (he listed in USD, and I also use USD) which required an unexpected additional PayPal fee for currency conversion, and I would not pay the extra unexpected fee. If he disapproved of the payment he should have offered a refund instead of making the license transfer. I would have accepted refund.
Not true. You have tried to scam me and now you’re lying and I already had made the ilok transfer before I checked my paypal account so couldn’t refund you. Dishonest guy. I didn’t ask for pounds I asked for dollars and you said you would pay the fees which you didn’t. Check my feedback. 100 % positive here on KVR from dozens of other KVRers. Where is your feedback? Beware, when dealing with this guy.
This is a completely false statement. I did not scam you at all. You are right you didn’t ask for pounds, PayPal automatically made that conversion because your account uses pounds. We agreed $70 USD + fee and I paid 72.40 which is standard PayPal 3%. If that was unsatisfactory you should have checked what you received before making the license transfer because I would have asked for a refund as I was not gonna pay any more than that. This guy is a real piece of work Stuart T. He demands more money than agreed after making the transfer and when I say I will not do that and try discussing it more with him he goes radio silence and just starts making nasty posts about me on here. I specifically said in a message to him, “if I have to pay like an extra $2 bucks (beyond the $70) to cover PayPal that is fine” we’ll I paid $2.40 which was 3%. what more should be expected to not get a nasty gram from this guy, does he want a tip or something? Sorry I don’t personally have more feedback because in most cases apparently people don’t bother posting about positive transactions, but I have actually had several here.
You were dishonest so I posted what I said to try to make sure you don’t do it with other people. It’s not the money that matters. You are the “piece of work” dude. I have had a number of problems from others and not posted about them here but you deserved it. You are not being honest and are talking a lot of nonsense. I have 100% positive feedback (other than with you) because I look after people and they want to write about that here because apparently people do want to bother. I asked you to pay fees I didn’t ask you for more money and I think you’re a very dodgy character and if you’ve made a number of deals on KVR without any feedback at all then it shows you don’t deserve any - it’s not because people don’t bother dude. I’m not going to reply again to your nonsense.

...If anyone wants to check my honesty then there’s about 50 or so positive deals in this feedback thread.

What does that mean to you jsvalmont ? Can it be true I’m nasty or a piece of work ? No it’s not true at all.

jsvalmont is the only really dodgy guy I’ve come across and nobody has given him positive feedback yet! Hehe
Stuart T you keep saying I am dodgy but you have nothing to back it up with. I really have no idea what your problem is man; honestly you are coming across like a whiny teenager. We agreed, I paid what was agreed upon, you sent transfer, you whined on a forum for no reason. Why don't you tell me what exact number from my end you were expecting me to pay? .. because I still honestly have no idea if our agreed upon amount + 3% isn't enough for you.

Not to mention, before I even agreed to pay a 3% paypal fee he was trying to get me to do PayPal Gift which is clearly prohibited in the rules of buying and selling on KVR because the buyer loses any protections. I also have proof of the payment I sent and our conversation history so I can forward all of that along to any interested parties with confidence that I paid what and how I said I would; but frankly this whole thing is already way out of hand. I already have had people PMing me rude things on this forum for no reason other than they saw the completely unfounded accusations made here. This is bordering on harassment, but I did no wrong here.
I did ask for paypal gift because I knocked the price down for you and didn’t want to also take the paypal fees. That’s the reason. Also you can specify dollars with paypal which is what I asked for - to also avoid fees.

I’ve had enough...

I think this needs putting to rest.

Bought Xils 5000 Vocoder from Dave Dove. Super speedy transaction. Great to do business with.

Sold U-He Zebra 2 / Dark Zebra to phreaque. Quick and smooth transaction, very friendly communication. Highly recommended!

Stuart T wrote:
jsvalmont wrote:
Stuart T wrote:
jsvalmont wrote:
Stuart T wrote:
jsvalmont wrote:Bought Heavyocity Punish from Stuart T. Not a good transaction and would not deal with him again. I said I would pay one PayPal fee which was fine with me. He did not inform me or list the item in GBP (he listed in USD, and I also use USD) which required an unexpected additional PayPal fee for currency conversion, and I would not pay the extra unexpected fee. If he disapproved of the payment he should have offered a refund instead of making the license transfer. I would have accepted refund.
Not true. You have tried to scam me and now you’re lying and I already had made the ilok transfer before I checked my paypal account so couldn’t refund you. Dishonest guy. I didn’t ask for pounds I asked for dollars and you said you would pay the fees which you didn’t. Check my feedback. 100 % positive here on KVR from dozens of other KVRers. Where is your feedback? Beware, when dealing with this guy.
This is a completely false statement. I did not scam you at all. You are right you didn’t ask for pounds, PayPal automatically made that conversion because your account uses pounds. We agreed $70 USD + fee and I paid 72.40 which is standard PayPal 3%. If that was unsatisfactory you should have checked what you received before making the license transfer because I would have asked for a refund as I was not gonna pay any more than that. This guy is a real piece of work Stuart T. He demands more money than agreed after making the transfer and when I say I will not do that and try discussing it more with him he goes radio silence and just starts making nasty posts about me on here. I specifically said in a message to him, “if I have to pay like an extra $2 bucks (beyond the $70) to cover PayPal that is fine” we’ll I paid $2.40 which was 3%. what more should be expected to not get a nasty gram from this guy, does he want a tip or something? Sorry I don’t personally have more feedback because in most cases apparently people don’t bother posting about positive transactions, but I have actually had several here.
You were dishonest so I posted what I said to try to make sure you don’t do it with other people. It’s not the money that matters. You are the “piece of work” dude. I have had a number of problems from others and not posted about them here but you deserved it. You are not being honest and are talking a lot of nonsense. I have 100% positive feedback (other than with you) because I look after people and they want to write about that here because apparently people do want to bother. I asked you to pay fees I didn’t ask you for more money and I think you’re a very dodgy character and if you’ve made a number of deals on KVR without any feedback at all then it shows you don’t deserve any - it’s not because people don’t bother dude. I’m not going to reply again to your nonsense.

...If anyone wants to check my honesty then there’s about 50 or so positive deals in this feedback thread.

What does that mean to you jsvalmont ? Can it be true I’m nasty or a piece of work ? No it’s not true at all.

jsvalmont is the only really dodgy guy I’ve come across and nobody has given him positive feedback yet! Hehe
Stuart T you keep saying I am dodgy but you have nothing to back it up with. I really have no idea what your problem is man; honestly you are coming across like a whiny teenager. We agreed, I paid what was agreed upon, you sent transfer, you whined on a forum for no reason. Why don't you tell me what exact number from my end you were expecting me to pay? .. because I still honestly have no idea if our agreed upon amount + 3% isn't enough for you.

Not to mention, before I even agreed to pay a 3% paypal fee he was trying to get me to do PayPal Gift which is clearly prohibited in the rules of buying and selling on KVR because the buyer loses any protections. I also have proof of the payment I sent and our conversation history so I can forward all of that along to any interested parties with confidence that I paid what and how I said I would; but frankly this whole thing is already way out of hand. I already have had people PMing me rude things on this forum for no reason other than they saw the completely unfounded accusations made here. This is bordering on harassment, but I did no wrong here.
I did ask for paypal gift because I knocked the price down for you and didn’t want to also take the paypal fees. That’s the reason. Also you can specify dollars with paypal which is what I asked for - to also avoid fees.

I’ve had enough...

I think this needs putting to rest.
I recall seeing no option to “specify dollars” and even if that was something I somehow missed you could have always been nice and said something like, “oh yeah we can avoid this currency exchange fee by changing the currency type because FYI I live in England and my accounts default setting is gonna be in GBP, I’ll send a refund and you can try payment again” you just instead decided to get demanding, rude, and complain to the world. I just wasn’t going to pay more than we agreed via your extortion attempts so you spitefully came on here spewing falsehoods to the world.
Last edited by jsvalmont on Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sorry to jump in here, but a couple of things justify a clarification in case somebody checks for feedback on Stuart T:
jsvalmont wrote:You are right you didn’t ask for pounds, PayPal automatically made that conversion because your account uses pounds.
Even if the other account uses a different currency, you do not have to pay in that currency. You can just pay in US$ regardless. No conversion needed. If I encounter such a situation I usually ask the seller what currency he/she wants.
jsvalmont wrote:We agreed $70 USD + fee and I paid 72.40 which is standard PayPal 3%.
There is no "standard" Paypal fee. You are talking about the Paypal fee for payments within the US (which is 2.9% + $0.30), international payments have a higher fee. Sometimes quite a bit higher, actually. If you agreed on $70 + fees you did not pay the full amount.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Bought PSP 42 from La Mato. Very quick transfer from a friendly seller. Thanks! :tu:

mgw38 wrote:Sorry to jump in here, but a couple of things justify a clarification in case somebody checks for feedback on Stuart T:
jsvalmont wrote:You are right you didn’t ask for pounds, PayPal automatically made that conversion because your account uses pounds.
Even if the other account uses a different currency, you do not have to pay in that currency. You can just pay in US$ regardless. No conversion needed. If I encounter such a situation I usually ask the seller what currency he/she wants.
jsvalmont wrote:We agreed $70 USD + fee and I paid 72.40 which is standard PayPal 3%.
There is no "standard" Paypal fee. You are talking about the Paypal fee for payments within the US (which is 2.9% + $0.30), international payments have a higher fee. Sometimes quite a bit higher, actually. If you agreed on $70 + fees you did not pay the full amount.
Thanks for your input:

1) The seller never said anything about being in another country, ever.
2) I only said I was okay with a $2 aka 3% fee, the “+ fee” you quote should have more specifically said “+ $2 in fees”.
3) I had no idea you could specify a currency type to be something other than what PayPal is saying the account is using. I would have happily redone the payment in USD instead if the seller had allowed me the chance.
4) In the case of this particular transaction I would have not agreed to anything more than 3% PayPal fees at all, I would have just said thanks but no thanks to the deal period. I wish the seller had given me that option.
Last edited by jsvalmont on Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mgw38 wrote:Sorry to jump in here, but a couple of things justify a clarification in case somebody checks for feedback on Stuart T:
:tu:

jsvalmont wrote:
Thanks for your input:

1) The seller never said anything about being in another country, ever.
2) I only said I was okay with a $2 aka 3% fee
3) I had no idea you could specify a currency type to be something other than what PayPal is saying the account is using. I would have happily redone the payment in USD instead if the seller had allowed me the chance.
4) In the case of this particular transaction I would have not agreed to anything more than 3% PayPal fees at all, I would have just said thanks but no thanks to the deal period. I wish the seller had given me that option.
Just let it rest now.

gifyku wrote:Purchased NI Komplete from Trannin. Great seller and smooth transaction
Everything went very well on this transaction with gifyku. Fast payment, I would definitely do business with him again.

I bought Lindell Audio PEX-500 from martinjuenke. Nice, smooth, easy transaction. Good price. :)

thecontrolcentre wrote:I bought Lindell Audio PEX-500 from martinjuenke. Nice, smooth, easy transaction. Good price. :)
Can recommend thecontrolcentre as a reliable and nice guy. :tu:

Bought Waves CLA bundle from spktkpkt. Quick and painless transaction. Recommended!

Bought Presonus Symphonic Orchestra from brentm.
What a lovely chap, very easy and smooth transaction.
Highly recommended! :)

Thanks Nevis. And to everyone else who bought from me. Everyone made their payments quickly with no problems. U-he and Embertone were quick to reply to my transfer requests.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”