Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jsvalmont wrote:1) The seller never said anything about being in another country, ever.
He did not have to. KVR does it for him. His profile clearly states that he is from Newcastle UK. Sorry, but you cannot blame other people for your own mistakes.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Purchased HALion 6 from InLight-Tone. Trustworthy seller, would be happy to buy from him again. The price was nice, communication was clear and timely. 
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

Sold PSP 42 to BufoBufo. Fast and Friendly. Great interaction. Recommended.

Bought Valhalla Room from equinoxide, super quick license transfer and communication. Great seller!

If anyone wants to see my feedback please search Stuart T and check back a few pages past my disagreement with jsvalmont and you will see that I have a lot of feedback as a seller and buyer and it’s all good feedback. Thanks :tu:
Last edited by Stuart T on Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

I want to thank brentm for the perfect transaction, very nice guy and great communication!

I have carried out the good transaction with axembler, thanks!

Traded some of my Arturia and Lexicon items to Baxterbrown 's XLN Audio stuff.

Deal went really smooth and easy. After reading Baxterbrown 's perfect feedback history I was expecting good transaction, but he was even above expectations very polite, kind and overall nice person!

Highly recommended to deal!
Glad to meet you Baxterbrown :tu:

And thank you again! :)

I just bought T-RackS EQ 73 from DFoisie, quick license transfer and communication. Thanks!

Sold IKM EQ 73 to qpress. Great communication, fast responses and payment. Would def recommend future business with qpress.

Nice and smooth transaction with Coda73
Great guy, highly recommended :tu:

Sold Embertone Joshua Bell Violin to axb312. A smooth transaction with a pleasant and considerate buyer.

Transfer was completed in a timely manner thanks to the good folks at Embertone support. :tu:

I purchased NI Reaktor 6 and Massive from EnGee. Very nice person, was helpful and understanding with this being my first used plugin purchase and first time using this site.

I would deal with EnGee again without hesitation.

Bought NI Vintage Compressors from user martinjuenke. Fast and smooth transaction. Quick communication. A++

gunmetal wrote:Bought NI Vintage Compressors from user martinjuenke. Fast and smooth transaction. Quick communication. A++
Can recommend gunmetal without hesitation. Reliable, quick, nice. :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”