everyplugin.com

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Update: everyplugin.com is still a great experience, just took advantage of waves March madness and a waves coupon for everyplugin found on Reddit. Koby is awesomesauce. :)

Anytime I have a choice, I use Koby at everyplugin.com He's always great to work with.

I just checked their "Members Prices". Not impressed at all. That and the use of a sock puppet to start this thread and the odd facts about the domain WR brought up three years ago I'll do business with other vendors. :wink:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:I just checked their "Members Prices". Not impressed at all. That and the use of a sock puppet to start this thread and the odd facts about the domain WR brought up three years ago I'll do business with other vendors. :wink:
Who was the sock puppet?

jsp1979 wrote:
Teksonik wrote:I just checked their "Members Prices". Not impressed at all. That and the use of a sock puppet to start this thread and the odd facts about the domain WR brought up three years ago I'll do business with other vendors. :wink:
Who was the sock puppet?
The OP "iamgod". Only two posts since 2015 and both in this thread.

Actually after reading his posts again perhaps I am mistaken.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

everyplugins is my preferred vendor. I go there first and if not then I check the others. Puchased many times from them and also needed support a number of times and in all cases I've have only good experiences with them. For what they carry they have the best prices usually.

Me too,

It's the first vendor I go to. Almost always the best price, and if not Koby will make it happen.

I've made five purchases from them so far, no issues, great prices :tu:

I just bought Futzbox from everyplugins and the iLok code came right away. impressive!

I have bought from them, and it has always been a very smooth experience :shrug:

Bought a bunch of plug-ins from them but never got a coupon :-(
Would have been nice with some bonus for loyal customers..but..well...I might just return to PLuginboutique...

Teksonik wrote:
jsp1979 wrote:
Who was the sock puppet?
The OP "iamgod". Only two posts since 2015 and both in this thread.

Actually after reading his posts again perhaps I am mistaken.

I don't know, maybe you should be sure before you accuse a company of something like that?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Maybe you should read the whole thread. At any rate they guy never came back......wonder why ? :shrug:

Anyway if you like doing business with this vendor then party on.... :party:

I prefer to do business with other vendors. :wink:

Teksonik wrote:Maybe you should read the whole thread. At any rate they guy never came back......wonder why ? :shrug:
Because I suggested he not post again because its a losing battle with the trolls. This is true, I did. He said he agreed.
Teksonik wrote:[snip...]
I prefer to do business with other vendors. :wink:
We can tell. Just go with works best for you. It's nice to have so many choices.

Return to “Effects”