Top 50 free VST plugins of 2017

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey everyone, I hope it's OK to post this here. Just published a list of the best freeware VST plugins released this year:

https://bedroomproducersblog.com/2017/1 ... gins-2017/

It's a Top 50 list, covering instruments, effects, utilities, guitar FX, and hosts.

I hope you'll find it useful!

:party:
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

Cool :tu:

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

egbert101 wrote:No Dexed? No Obxd? No HG Fortune synths? :hihi:
Were they released in 2017?

@BPB Q3D doesn't seem to be free. Its $79 on the Volko site.

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

egbert101 wrote:No Dexed? No Obxd? No HG Fortune synths? :hihi:
Yes, I compile a different list for every year. OBXD and Dexed were featured in the Top 40 of 2014 edition. You can find all the previous ones here: https://bedroomproducersblog.com/free-vst-plugins/
thecontrolcentre wrote:@BPB Q3D doesn't seem to be free. Its $79 on the Volko site.
Sorry about that! It was free when released and I wasn't aware of the change in pricing. Working on a fix!
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

Thank you for your work! Been checking the site daily for this year's list. I look forward to it at the end of each year. :party: :tu:

Big thumb up!!!
yzcoruhT

bpblog wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:@BPB Q3D doesn't seem to be free. Its $79 on the Volko site.
Sorry about that! It was free when released and I wasn't aware of the change in pricing. Working on a fix!
No worries. I thought must have been free at some time.

Shout out to BPB, and thanks for taking the time to build and share it!

Fantastic! Thanks for taking the time to dive into these, and presumably many more, and writing it all up.

Having lucked into the opportunity to see a hang drum played live earlier this year, Cloudrum particularly interests me.

What's with MAX1 getting flagged by three services on VirusTotal?

bpblog wrote:I hope you'll find it useful!

:party:
Yes, thank you! There are several of these I didn't know about. It's time for me to try out some new tools! :hyper:
I'm involved with photography & audio. For more info, take a look at my site:
GlenVision.com

Thanks! I love this list and found a couple of new effects and an I strums the I had forgotten about! Rock!

thnx

Return to “Instruments”