Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Traded my AD2 items to Max369 for a Lexicon bundle and Arturia Lab 3. Great transaction. I even messed up and originally asked Max369 to transfer something that I already owned and Max369 quickly canceled the transaction and offered some other great items in its place. He was great to work with, quick to respond, and an upstanding citizen overall :tu:

Sold Slate Digital VCC to La Mato - most excellent seller but the same is valid as buyer! Thank you :tu:

Just purchased NI's Premium Tubes and The Mouth from 'martinjuenke'.. Literally could't have gone any smoother or quicker.

Top seller!

lwj wrote:Just purchased NI's Premium Tubes and The Mouth from 'martinjuenke'.. Literally could't have gone any smoother or quicker.

Top seller!
And lwj is a recommended top buyer!
:tu:

Bought PA Elysia Karacter from ktrout69
Great seller, very fast transfer, recommended!

electricthing wrote:Bought PA Elysia Karacter from ktrout69
Great seller, very fast transfer, recommended!

electricthing is a trustworthy and friendly buyer. Thanks!

PA lightning fast support appreciated! :tu:

Bought NI Monark from chk071 . Time from payment to license transfer/, installation and activation......about 30 minutes! :party: Very happy :D
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

hesnotthemessiah wrote:Bought NI Monark from chk071 . Time from payment to license transfer/, installation and activation......about 30 minutes! :party: Very happy :D
And also a big thanks to hesnotthemessiah for the quick payment. Happy to deal with you again. :tu:

mgw38 wrote:
jsvalmont wrote:1) The seller never said anything about being in another country, ever.
He did not have to. KVR does it for him. His profile clearly states that he is from Newcastle UK. Sorry, but you cannot blame other people for your own mistakes.
Sure I’ll take that one, my mistake for not checking his profile. It still doesn’t change the fact that I only agreed to a limited PayPal fee and a disagreement over about 2 bucks is not exactly a “scam”.

Bought Supercharger GT from martinjuenke. Blisteringly fast and supremely smooth transaction. Big thumbs! :tu:

db3 wrote:Bought Supercharger GT from martinjuenke. Blisteringly fast and supremely smooth transaction. Big thumbs! :tu:
Big thumbs as well for db3
Recommended buyer!

jsvalmont wrote:
mgw38 wrote:
jsvalmont wrote:1) The seller never said anything about being in another country, ever.
He did not have to. KVR does it for him. His profile clearly states that he is from Newcastle UK. Sorry, but you cannot blame other people for your own mistakes.
Sure I’ll take that one, my mistake for not checking his profile. It still doesn’t change the fact that I only agreed to a limited PayPal fee and a disagreement over about 2 bucks is not exactly a “scam”.
It ended up I got about $66 and I complain then you don’t like it and blame me for your mistakes and come up with excuses. The initial price was $79 I knocked the price down after you asked me to then lost out further. Maybe not a scam by you but certainly not honest. Do you expect me to just say nothing. I still haven’t recieved what we agreed upon but it doesn’t matter now.

Bought FAW Circle from dyte, great person to deal with. Recommend.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Purchased Output Movement from jameszprod01

Excellent, quick turnaround, great price many thanks. :tu:

Stuart T wrote:
jsvalmont wrote:
mgw38 wrote:
It ended up I got about $66 and I complain then you don’t like it and blame me for your mistakes and come up with excuses. The initial price was $79 I knocked the price down after you asked me to then lost out further. Maybe not a scam by you but certainly not honest. Do you expect me to just say nothing. I still haven’t recieved what we agreed upon but it doesn’t matter now.
A little actual communication with your buyer instead of directly going to name calling in public would have helped.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”