The VSTi That I Would Pay $1,000 For

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wagtunes wrote:
Michael L wrote:
wagtunes wrote:Do I have your permission to use it?
Only if you post your sermon on Soundcloud so we can sample it.
You know, this lady at church records my sermons on her phone (when she remembers) but has no idea how to get it off her phone onto something else and I have no idea either.
headphone out to audio input ;)

vurt wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
Michael L wrote:
You know, this lady at church records my sermons on her phone (when she remembers) but has no idea how to get it off her phone onto something else and I have no idea either.
If it's the spawn of sata..an iphone then I have no clue; some Steve Jobs 'itunes' bollocks method no doubt.

If it's an android phone, then it's easy - plug it into the PC with a USB cable, select file transfer when the option comes up and it shows up as an external hard drive in windows explorer.

Doh! Just introduce the lady to KVR!

No :)

Dullee wrote: Perhaps, the wisdom of years is people are a bunch of assorted assholes and that is all there is to it.
Not the wisdom of years (you need not be an octogenarian to realize this) but just how quick you are to pick up on that fact.

Not the wisdom of years (you need not be an octogenarian to realize this) but just how quick you are to pick up on that fact.
Fair. The quicker you realize it, the higher degree you'll have in asshole types by the time you reach 80.

Gentleman here was speaking in context of "octogenarian = mellow, nice.. some sort of presentable vegetable", because of his age and alleged wisdom of declining years.

No, not a pattern, by all means. Not really if you pick up on the fact "people are assholes" too soon in your life.

donkey tugger wrote:
vurt wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
Michael L wrote:
If it's the spawn of sata..an iphone then I have no clue; some Steve Jobs 'itunes' bollocks method no doubt.

If it's an android phone, then it's easy - plug it into the PC with a USB cable, select file transfer when the option comes up and it shows up as an external hard drive in windows explorer.
On an iPhone, if it is just an audio recording you can email/message it from the phone, and if it is a video it will show up when you connect with a USB cable plugged in to a PC so it can be transferred that way.
Those audio-only files "might" also show up the same way with the USB cable (I haven't tried that), but it definitely works by sending in an email or message.

Return to “Instruments”