Cynthia Micro by Tesselode

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Mika Micro

tesselode wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:What about adding PWM?
I did try it; I have a branch where there's a PWM waveform where the amount is fixed and the speed is linked to the vibrato speed. It's not very fun, though. PWM really needs its own amount/speed controls, but I don't know where those would fit in the interface.
No prob. You got any ideas for new features?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote:
tesselode wrote:
I did try it; I have a branch where there's a PWM waveform where the amount is fixed and the speed is linked to the vibrato speed. It's not very fun, though. PWM really needs its own amount/speed controls, but I don't know where those would fit in the interface.
Not at the moment! I think I'm getting pretty close to the point where I feel comfortable with the features Mika has. Still open to suggestions, though!

tesselode wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:
tesselode wrote:
Not at the moment! I think I'm getting pretty close to the point where I feel comfortable with the features Mika has. Still open to suggestions, though!
Yeah I get that. I would love an osc sync feature though. But its a great synth already. :wink:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

v2.0 alpha 7:
- Add pink arcs to knobs
- Add presets
- Improve filter key tracking accuracy
- Fix the filter cutoff smoothing not actually happening

Now that I've got some presets, I'm planning on making a demo song/video pretty soon. But in the meantime, here's a short song Septilateral made using Mika:

https://soundcloud.com/septilateral/try ... mika-micro

:tu:

hey all

it's beta 1 time !!!

Internally I've done a lot of rewriting for code clarity and to try to get better performance. It's a deep rabbit hole! But not much should seem different when using Mika. The biggest user facing change in beta 1 is that parameters that used to fade out and in to prevent clicking now crossfade. This comes at a slight CPU hit, but it sounds and feels a lot better.

Beta 1 is more of a milestone than anything - I feel that I'm pretty happy with the design and stability of the plugin, and I promise not to break compatibility with presets or change anything significant until the next major or minor release (2.1 or 3.0). So that being said, if I did break something, please let me know! Because that is not intentional.

https://tesselode.itch.io/mika-micro

Return to “Instruments”