Poll

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.

Which of these four songs do you favor over the others ?

E.K.G
No votes
Lady Of Night
50%
The Greedy Man
No votes
As The World Goes Around
50%

Total votes: 2

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone ! :-)

Here are 4 tracks of various styles /genres:

* E.K.G
* Lady Of Night
* The Greedy Man
* As The World Goes Around

Which of these four songs do you favor over the others ?

+1 for fish
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

One needs a Spotify account to listen, right? 8)

Yeah, that´s why fish is a suitable comment - they are silent, and so are the links.

Harry_HH wrote:Yeah, that´s why fish is a suitable comment - they are silent, and so are the links.
I see, never mind, I voted for the prostitute song without having listened to it :hihi:

fluffy_little_something wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:Yeah, that´s why fish is a suitable comment - they are silent, and so are the links.
I see, never mind, I voted for the prostitute song without having listened to it :hihi:
prostitute song ? lol

How could,this be different styles? All from the same artist...
A little trick to be heard? I don't use spookyfy.
Experiment failed, spookyfy does not help to be heard...

sfd wrote:
prostitute song ? lol
"Lady of night"? :D

chk071 wrote:
sfd wrote:
prostitute song ? lol
"Lady of night"? :D
Aaah, okay :-)

Tj Shredder wrote:How could,this be different styles? All from the same artist...
A little trick to be heard? I don't use spookyfy.
Experiment failed, spookyfy does not help to be heard...
Oh, sorry. I'm so used that everybody here, in Sweden, have Spotify. They only ones that don't are usually very very young people. But I could perhaps add iTunes links if that is what people are more used to here at KVR?

Most people post their music via Soundcloud in KVRs Music Cafe. What's the poll for?

thecontrolcentre wrote:Most people post their music via Soundcloud in KVRs Music Cafe. What's the poll for?
You are right.
I try to figure out which one of the songs is "better" then the others.

My impression, so far, is that people dont' seem to like threds like this for some reason.

well picking a favourite track is like picking my favourite child.

so the first one.

vurt wrote:well picking a favourite track is like picking my favourite child.

so the first one.

are you saying my parents loved my sister more than me :x

no offense sfd but I'm gonna send this to the cafe because that's really where it should be and you might get more interest there. I will leave a shadow link here though :wink:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Music Cafe”