everyplugin.com

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Teksonik wrote: I prefer to do business with other vendors. :wink:
Why should anyone here give a f**k?

What's the next bit of info you can't resist to share with us (twice)? What you had for breakfast? Your shoe-size?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

:P

plexuss wrote:I just bought Futzbox from everyplugins and the iLok code came right away. impressive!
Concerning the Fuzzbox, I bought it, too, this time from JRR, costed $ 41, immediate reg.code delivery.
I use time to time all the different main vendors (I think 6 of them), depending the product and my mood.

Mostly positive experience of them all, but the "acid test" of the dealer will be measured, when something goes wrong. How helpful they are?

Now, the Fuzzbox is the first product for me from McDSP - unfortunately the installer does not work properly in the Win 10, it seems. You can't define the installation location, not the data nor the vst.

If the developer will not fix this (I wrote to the support), I will test the reaction of the seller. The seller has always its responsibility. Lets see....

(I wonder if anyone else has problem with the Fuzzbox?)

EveryPlugin.com rocks big time.
Koby always gets me best Waves prices.
And his support is second to none. Well, maybe to Uncle E, but he’s in a category of his own.

^^^ This, on both counts.

Return to “Effects”