March issue of SoundBytes Magazine w/chance to win Thorn

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The March issue of SoundBytes Magazine is here:
http://soundbytesmag.net/

Tons of music software reviews (ANA 2, T-Racks 5, Arturia CMI V, ..to name a few), sound libraries, and other articles as usual 8) plus a chance to win DS Audio's synth plugin Thorn.
Three licenses are available in the giveaway. Check out the SoundBytes site for more info.

More info on Thorn here:
https://dmitrysches.com/products/thorn

Sounds like a good read this month!! Particularly intrested in the review of Arturia Cmii. Always enjoy this online mag!

Thanks Rob, been using Thorn for a while now it's pretty cool indeed

Rob

Mmm, the FM8 Gong tutorial is not so good. Some envs are missing and it's not clear for which operators the two envelops shown at step 2 are for. So I failed to get a tone like your reference.

rob_lee wrote:Thanks Rob, been using Thorn for a while now it's pretty cool indeed

Rob
:tu:

Chris-S wrote:Mmm, the FM8 Gong tutorial is not so good. Some envs are missing and it's not clear for which operators the two envelops shown at step 2 are for. So I failed to get a tone like your reference.
Thanks for the feedback. The author is going to supply some additional graphics (and maybe some additional text). I will post here when the updates have been made.

Come to mama, Thorn. Your bed is ready.

dmbaer wrote:
Chris-S wrote:Mmm, the FM8 Gong tutorial is not so good. Some envs are missing and it's not clear for which operators the two envelops shown at step 2 are for. So I failed to get a tone like your reference.
Thanks for the feedback. The author is going to supply some additional graphics (and maybe some additional text). I will post here when the updates have been made.
Thanks. :tu:

Chris-S wrote:
dmbaer wrote:
Thanks. :tu:
Two new graphics and some clarifying text has been added. Hope this clears up any confusion.

Return to “Instruments”