Blip ending sound trails [fixed]

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Glad you realize I was not imagining things after all :wink: :)

Most of my patches use the phaser (as an eq, without lfo), so it is really important to me (one of the main reasons I still use S1, hardly any other synth has such a phaser, the one in Hive for instance sucks). I often switch it on and off in order to compare the sound when making new patches.

great reminder of how much I don't miss interaction with Lennard lol.. dismissive and off putting compared to so many other developers.

Well, it's the innocent until proven guilty approach, I suppose. Since I could not prove what the problem was, he and the others thought I was imagining the blip :)

This is fixed in Sylenth1 v3.040.

Cool. Was it difficult to fix?
I don't remember the last update, can one install the new version over the previous or is it better to uninstall the previous version (and maybe even deactivate before doing so)?

Yes, you can install right over the old version. On Windows just make sure to install the dlls in the same VST folders though.

The new skin looks pretty good, am wondering where I know those knobs from... 8)

The new fine tune steps are also nice, 1/10 of the normal tune steps I think :)
I don't know if it's possible, but it might make sense to enable left-click + scroll wheel, that way one could fine-tune with one hand while playing/testing with the other.

fluffy_little_something wrote:The new skin looks pretty good, am wondering where I know those knobs from... 8)
Are you thinking of the Montage?

e-musician wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:The new skin looks pretty good, am wondering where I know those knobs from... 8)
Are you thinking of the Montage?
Sorry, had not seen your post earlier :oops:

I don't even know Montage, I was thinking of Dune 1 and some other synth which I don't remember...

fluffy_little_something wrote: I don't even know Montage, I was thinking of Dune 1 and some other synth which I don't remember...
Ah, I see. You are right, Dune 1 has got similar knobs. I meant the Yamaha Montage (hardware).

Oh, no wonder Montage didn't ring a bell, except for the old classics of the 70's and 80's, I have no idea of hardware synths :)

Return to “LennarDigital”