The scrooo v1.2.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The scrooo

Finally, all of my existing plug-ins are now available for the Mac platform... :party:

The last in the row is the scrooo v1.2.0 which now also features MIDI Learn etc.

See also >here<.

Cheers, Björn

Hadn't heard of your stuff prior to today. Just started to listening to audio demos.. I'm surprised you don't charge for your plugins. They sound pretty nice!

I'm glad you made Mac versions. I will have to give them a try. Thanks for posting about them! :tu:

Thanks and congratulations on finishing the Mac conversions. :clap:

And now, Björn... ready for an Android conversion ?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Björn, cool stuff! You’re crazy to give it away for free. But I love crazy guys...

Yes. Björn... Sell at least the PDF manuals !
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Thank you guys! :oops:
Naenyn wrote:I'm surprised you don't charge for your plugins. They sound pretty nice!
Thanks! Everybody please feel free to donate... :hihi:
BlackWinny wrote:[...]
:lol: :tu:

Maybe I should go for Windows Phone now... or OS/2...

Cheers, Björn

:tu: I'm a fan of all your plugins

Thank you.

Can you use Scrooo as a fx as well? Like use it as a formant filter e.g.?

If not, might be a future update? :clap:

Stefken wrote:Can you use Scrooo as a fx as well? Like use it as a formant filter e.g.?
This would not work: The scrooo does not contain any filters, the formant spectra are generated algorithmically from a sine wave. :shrug:

Cheers, Björn

Hey Björn. What are your plans now since all of your synths have been updated ? Something new ?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote:Hey Björn. What are your plans now since all of your synths have been updated ? Something new ?
Yes. :hihi:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :oops: Will be revealed soon.

Cheers, Björn

Full Bucket wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:Hey Björn. What are your plans now since all of your synths have been updated ? Something new ?
Yes. :hihi:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :oops: Will be revealed soon.

Cheers, Björn
YES! :hyper: :love: :clap: :pray: :hug:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

A Korg MS 20 :love: .

(The one from Korg is no good).

Stefken wrote:A Korg MS 20 :love: .

(The one from Korg is no good).
Hmmm, my Korg MS-20 is great... :hihi:
https://soundcloud.com/full-bucket/misty20

Return to “Instruments”