Plugin Alliance Lindell TE-100 EQ *NEW*

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Got it free with my voucher and i love it!

I also got it at a great price with my voucher.

Rickskii wrote:Got it free with my voucher and i love it!
I miss my $50 voucher, I got downgraded on the vouchers adjustment :borg:

waltercruz wrote:
Do you own TE-100?

sqigls wrote:
waltercruz wrote:
Do you own TE-100?
No! But probably will get this with my current voucher! ($25)

ok hold off until the end of the month, unless there's a flash sale with mpressor @ $49, I'll flow you my $50 voucher, cos i already own TE-100 and it's a must have in my opinion ;)

sqigls wrote:ok hold off until the end of the month, unless there's a flash sale with mpressor @ $49, I'll flow you my $50 voucher, cos i already own TE-100 and it's a must have in my opinion ;)
woah, this is so nice of you! Thank you :) Holding on.

no problem, you're welcome ;)

shonky wrote:
waltercruz wrote:$49 for 48 hours.
...and again at the end of the month (usually).

Do you think they will do that again? I missed it by MINUTES and it’s driving me insane! I have bought every single one of their plugins (outside of my pick pack choices) that I want APART from this one.
It’s making me hold off on my pick pack choices.

DavidCarlyon wrote:
shonky wrote:
waltercruz wrote:$49 for 48 hours.
...and again at the end of the month (usually).

Do you think they will do that again? I missed it by MINUTES and it’s driving me insane! I have bought every single one of their plugins (outside of my pick pack choices) that I want APART from this one.
It’s making me hold off on my pick pack choices.
Just sent you a PM...

Just purchased this for $4 using my monthly voucher. At that price I didn't even bother to demo it first :D

Reefius wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 12:00 pm Just purchased this for $4 using my monthly voucher. At that price I didn't even bother to demo it first :D
Used my voucher on Vitalizer... kinda wish I'd had waited :D

The TE-100 is a bit harder than normal to wrap your head around, but, once you do, it's a very nice character EQ. A bit heavy on the CPU because to get the most out of it you want to up the oversampling rate, which makes it better for the mixbus or mastering. Worth $29, and $4 or free is a steal. I've only tried it out and don't own it yet. Someday!

Bonus: The UI isn't tiny.

As much as I love Lindell products and plugins, this one actually never interested me. Maybe it's the unique design of the interface. It certainly wouldn't be the sonic quality.

Reefius wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 12:00 pm Just purchased this for $4 using my monthly voucher.
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

:help:

simon.a.billington wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 2:13 pm As much as I love Lindell products and plugins, this one actually never interested me. Maybe it's the unique design of the interface. It certainly wouldn't be the sonic quality.
It's a workflow thing - they designed the interface on the hardware to impose a specific workflow. Once I figured it out I found I liked the way it works but yes, the workflow is very different than graph style EQ. sounds great too! :phones:

Return to “Effects”