[Drum & Bass] Drop the Bark (ft. Asfingash)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello guys,

here I come with another drum'n'bass track, pretty experimental one at that, I would like to know how you feel about the song. I was accompanied by my friend Asfingash (whom you can under the name "Audiofade" on Soundcloud).

DAW used: Renoise 2.8
Plugins used: Hive, DSK Darkness Theory

https://soundcloud.com/brain-claim/brai ... e-download

Well... I've listend to Kniteforce and other labels years ago and all in all for sure your song is really basic. Don't get me wrong and maybe I'm wrong: It sounds like bricks for me. ideas are in, but ther's no clue, no path where the song comes from and wher it wan's to go. The allover sound is bit "onedimensioned", compared with the stuff I know. But also the alloversound is well balanced and good produced stuff.

Thanks for the feedback, man! I am aware of it being pretty basic, this is just second track from the drum'n'bass genre that I dove into, I guess I didn't get the hold of the genre, and I myself don't know where the song is going, therefore, this was just an experiment, but thanks for much for listening to the track and I really appreciate your criticism, since it made me think about what I did right and what I did wrong. Thanks!

Return to “Music Cafe”