Which Audio Interface would you recommend

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

chk071 wrote:
mindnoise wrote:IMHO any audiointerface under $250 is not better than the usual onboard sound.
Not true at all. Onboard chips are still worse than even moderately cheap consumer sound cards. There's not too much of a difference between those, and budget audio interfaces though. But, every onboard chip i ever tried was definitely worse than any audio interface i ever tried. In fact, most of them plain sucked.

I'm not sure if you actually mean PC mainboard onboard sound though. Of course, the sound chips in Macs or Macbooks will be better than that. No wonder, considering the high price of those. Would be a joke if Apple built in sucky sound chips then, considering a part of their clientel fiddle with audio apps.
I was mostly referrrig to Macs, yes. But better PC motherboards can also sport a good Cyrrus chip. And at least one should have a 'good' motherboard. But yes, maybe I was a bit overboard with that statement. :)

Have purchased now the Zoom U-24.

i bought a ur-242 and i like it!

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”