Your next hardware purchase (non guitar)

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

..that vox amplifier is beautiful.

...ehx blurst looks/sounds like a great pedal to have...

ordered a couple of lfos and a mixer for the modular
more importantly, some more patch cables woohoo!!!
keep running out and having ideas, two things together which are not compatible!

PurpleCatfishBettie wrote:
...ehx blurst looks/sounds like a great pedal to have...
i like it, gets plenty of use here :) :party:

i need studio monitor

next up, hopefully some filters and a couple of the modules to incorporate the pedals in to the modular too.
oh, and of course, more patch cables...

and maybe a couple more lfos or a quad lfo...

Waiting for my second Deepmind 12 to arrive :)
Awesome synth so one wasn't enough :tu:

I suddenly find myself considering a Deepmind 12 too. I kind of overlooked it based on the initial demos, but the YT vids of the custom patch banks from AnalogAudio have cast it in a completely different light for me. That synth is obviously capable of sounding a lot better than I initially thought. So maybe I'll snag one of those and a Neutron when that comes out to go with the Behringer D I picked up recently, and then a UB-Xa next year if that materializes. A home studio full of Behringer synths....who would've seen that coming a few years ago?
http://www.davidvector.com
New album, Chasing Fire, out now on Amazon, iTunes, etc.
Bandcamp: https://davidvector.bandcamp.com/releases

D-Fusion wrote:Waiting for my second Deepmind 12 to arrive :)
I just got my first one and I’m really impressed! What’s your plan for the second one- more polyphony, layered patches, or just two independent synths?
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Vectorman wrote:I suddenly find myself considering a Deepmind 12 too. I kind of overlooked it based on the initial demos, but the YT vids of the custom patch banks from AnalogAudio have cast it in a completely different light for me. That synth is obviously capable of sounding a lot better than I initially thought. So maybe I'll snag one of those and a Neutron when that comes out to go with the Behringer D I picked up recently, and then a UB-Xa next year if that materializes. A home studio full of Behringer synths....who would've seen that coming a few years ago?
Yes the deepmind is great :)
I am waiting for the UBXa too and want the Neutron too when it hits the shops here :)

deastman wrote:
D-Fusion wrote:Waiting for my second Deepmind 12 to arrive :)
I just got my first one and I’m really impressed! What’s your plan for the second one- more polyphony, layered patches, or just two independent synths?
I will use them as 2 different synths since the polyphony on each are enough for my playing and ofcourse for some layering too :)

This, to go with my new VOX head. Selling my current 112 cab and a small 1w amp to help defray the cost.

https://www.thomann.de/gb/vox_v212c.htm ... ImVuIn0%3D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Well I just got a new "knock about" acoustic guitar that I'm still having fun with. Save something falling off a truck or being given to me I don't think I'll be acquiring anything new in the near future.

Save maybe winning a Novation UltraNova
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

My 212C speaker cab came today. This will be my last gear purchase of the year. Together with the AC15CH, they cost slightly more than an AC15C2, but I don't have to worry about tube rattle, or my back (If I'm careful). Also, the AC15C2 doesn't have the attenuator, which makes playing in our flat possible without neighbours showing up with torches and pitchforks.

That's my paradigm shift. :hihi:
Vox S.jpg
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

borg and cinnamon filters plus patch cables.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”