Now I Understand Why People Love iLok

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That's not KVR logic though. You either love or hate. There's nothing inbetween.

chk071 wrote:That's not KVR logic though. You either love or hate. There's nothing inbetween.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Can't believe this actually reached page 2. :lol:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Tone Loc. Killed walkin' ya doggy!

Page 3 bumpage - 1, 2, 3 in for the ilok love.

Aloysius wrote:First of all let me start out by saying that I am not an iLok hater. I've been using iLok products for almost 5 years now. And I have tons of them.
Good start... and where's the end? :)
iLok is good thing. Was the only way to get a set of products. Good offline-working device as well.

Not loving it but I like it way more than being online all the time or knowing someone "cracked" the product simply by using a leaked license file :clown:

Honestly it runs stable on my system for years. *take this wagtunes!* :D :D :D

Ahahahah this thread

Alright gonna try this... I love ilok cus it aint a literal ball and chain. Easy mobility and all that.

Peace.

At least licence transfer via iLok is quite easy compared to other devs‘ procedures (not all). Just the 25 bucks payable via credit card suck…

The best licence transfer procedure has IMO Native Instruments. Quick, easy and free of costs!

Aloysius wrote:Can't believe this actually reached page 2. :lol:
How dare you to question the popularity of iLok!??

"a large percentage of today's popular music is either made entirely or partially with iLok" :hihi:

Woodgardens wrote:
Aloysius wrote:Can't believe this actually reached page 2. :lol:
How dare you to question the popularity of iLok!??

"a large percentage of today's popular music is either made entirely or partially with iLok" :hihi:
Haha, yes! Your immediatly notice that specific vibe induced by iLok plugins. It‘s fairly subtle but the professionals instantly recognize it. Let‘s phrase it that way: iLok is the secret sound weapon of the top guys! :phones:

in before the iLok

Oh very good. iLike it. :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:Oh very good. iLike it. :)
Psssst! iLokminati all over this place... :borg:

I could love a dongle; but it'd have to be quite bigger than this one or its rival and better-shaped for love than the things currently called dongle afaict.

Return to “Instruments”