Camel Audio Alchemy 64-bit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Got my old ALCHEMY v1.55 transferred to the specified area on my newer MacPro mac_library_application_support_camel audio

Put the installer in their too, and it said installation successful. However upon loading up my DP9.51 it never recognized it . . . not coming up in the add instrument track section . . . ANYWAY to get this recognized?

I may need to move onto LOGIC

Nothing but bad blood where Camel Audio and Alchemy are concerned.

I blame Apple for forcing them to dump the Windows support and make Alchemy logic only. But then I also blame Ben @ Camel for allowing it to go that way. Could have done both, but no, typical Apple, to spite Windows users and force their crap onto you IF you want to use something.

I thought there was a release after 1.55 before they shut it down ? I don't have any installers anymore, but could have sworn 1.55 wasnt the latest.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

1.55 was the last Windows version released.

There was a closed beta sent to a handful of sound designers before the acquisition by Apple, but IDK what the version number was, and am pretty certain it wasn't made public.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Ben H wrote:1.55 was the last Windows version released.

There was a closed beta sent to a handful of sound designers before the acquisition by Apple, but IDK what the version number was, and am pretty certain it wasn't made public.
I wasn't on the beta team, but could have sworn 1.56 or some close point release was higher than 1.55 but I could well be wrong, as it was a while ago.

I sold Alchemy literally just before they announced the sale, I regret it now as it would still work. :(
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Ben H wrote:1.55 was the last Windows version released.

That's the version I have also. I made sure to get the latest install files before it was too late.

Return to “Instruments”