Vertigo synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vertigo

braj wrote:Yeah, I agree, but from what George said, it looks like to get people on the new copy protection, it cost at least $5 per head, so he is charging to recoup that. I dunno, if it were me I would probably pay it while understanding his predicament (maybe Vertigo hasn't even paid for itself yet, and eating $5 per license himself would be suicidal, I dunno.) It just sounds like he didn't have great choices.
Fair enough, I can appreciate that.

George wrote:
c_voltage wrote:Also found bug: Filter's type selectors (both) it seems not able to switch. When click to their up\down arrows then appear some numbers amount, instead lpf\hpf etc type. And then Detune knob in Oscillator section change this amount during rotation.
This bug has been fixed. Please re-download the installer from Members Area and install the new build.
Oh good, thank !

I am looking for sound examples of Vertigo - in addition to what is on the discoDSP webpage. Maybe someone has some pointers for me like soundcloud or youtube? Couldn't really find anything by myself.
TIA, Jan

Edit :)
Last edited by discoDSP on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

lentferj wrote:I am looking for sound examples of Vertigo - in addition to what is on the discoDSP webpage. Maybe someone has some pointers for me like soundcloud or youtube? Couldn't really find anything by myself.
TIA, Jan
https://soundcloud.com/discodsp/sets/vertigo

3.7 released. https://www.discodsp.com/vertigo/
  • Added drag and drop to GUI for VPF / WAV / AIFF / OGG / FLAC / JPG / BMP / PNG files.
  • Added import to both layers when Link button is enabled.
  • Added OGG / FLAC wave import support.
  • Added JPG / PNG file import support.
  • Added native dialog window support.
  • Added filter LCD click to navigate.
  • Windows and macOS VST3 support.
  • Fixed preset LCD name not updating after using Open.
  • Fixed partial mouseover not drawing curves properly while holding click.
  • Fixed panning negative values not displayed.
  • Fixed preset name not recalled after re-opening the project.
  • Removed License.dat copy protection.
  • Updated framework.
  • Revised manual.
Previous Vertigo customers can get or update to 3.7 at discoDSP Members Area.

Awesome! Thanks, drag and drop looks great, I'll give this a spin tonight

Nice update ! Thank you

Is the upgrade free ? There is no mention of something to pay on the newsletter (or the KVR news), but the webshop asks for an upgrade fee (just trying to be sure)...

sinkmusic wrote:Is the upgrade free ? There is no mention of something to pay on the newsletter
Just log on your member area and try. That's so simple.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Thats what i did (hence, why i wrote "the webshop asks for an upgrade fee"), but i would like to be sure, because at reading the newsletter, i thought it was a free upgrade (but it seems i'm wrong).

It's not free.. update says 29,-€ here. I'll pass.. ..& to say it simple: I stopped to support devs where I had to pay a few times and while we are there: At least the fixes should be free. :wink:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

sinkmusic wrote:Thats what i did (hence, why i wrote "the webshop asks for an upgrade fee"), but i would like to be sure, because at reading the newsletter, i thought it was a free upgrade (but it seems i'm wrong).
It depends what version you're on. There was a charge for v3.6 and v3.5 before that.

Ok. i'm willing to pay for the update (there are some new features), but i would like to be sure that we will get a resizeable GUI at some point (not too far)...

Resizable GUI will arrive with Vertigo 4.

Return to “Instruments”