Autumn & Art [Experimental MusicVideo]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What u hear:
- Spitfire Bernard Herrmann library
- A "Stranger Things"-alike Synth Travel
- Claude Debussy chopped and played through my MPC Studio Black :love:
- a little bit of Olafur Arnald Chamber Evolutions in the end

What you see:

A Fusion of various Sculptures, Technical Monuments and nature scenes

Thanks for listening! I also would be happy if you leave some Feedback @ YouTube :party:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L64v_Ab_PCI

sunday evening bump 8)

the visuals :
work well w/ the music , for the most part .
i like the parallels you infer between the the industrial , and the artistic ...
the more natural scenes founder once and a while ...

the music :
the mix is quite good , and each movement has merit ...
first impression feels a tad disjointed , but further listens may dispel that ...

a solid effort , for which you earn some kudos ...

experimental.crow wrote:the visuals :
work well w/ the music , for the most part .
i like the parallels you infer between the the industrial , and the artistic ...
the more natural scenes founder once and a while ...

the music :
the mix is quite good , and each movement has merit ...
first impression feels a tad disjointed , but further listens may dispel that ...

a solid effort , for which you earn some kudos ...
hey man, thanks a lot for the detailed Feedback! I'm glad you liked the mix between industrial and artistic objects. for the Music I agree, that there might be too much themes, that do not really correspond with each other. might be I should have taken another ending Scene with a Reprise of the first Musical theme.
anyway, thanks for your time!
wolf

hey wolf! good to see/hear from you... been a while. this was quite the experimental piece. and entertaining nonetheless. like a bizarre dream. lol
the end was hilarious... yum yum...yum yum....hahaha :clap:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote:hey wolf! good to see/hear from you... been a while. this was quite the experimental piece. and entertaining nonetheless. like a bizarre dream. lol
the end was hilarious... yum yum...yum yum....hahaha :clap:
hey layzer...thanks a lot for your Kind Review! yep I've been a longer time not active here. that analogy to a strange dream is quite fitting. And I have a recurring dream, where I drive endless through unknown landscapes. I'm also glad you enjoyed yumyum scene in the end :tu:
cheers
wolf

Each individual section of music worked very well with the the visuals - very effective.

As a whole, though it was a little too fragmented for me...the different sections needed more continuity in terms of the musical content.

With those Debussy samples, don't ever try and make money out of this! :0)

ChamMusic wrote:Each individual section of music worked very well with the the visuals - very effective.

As a whole, though it was a little too fragmented for me...the different sections needed more continuity in terms of the musical content.

With those Debussy samples, don't ever try and make money out of this! :0)
Hey dude, thanks listening and your comment! I'm glad you liked the single sections! I agree, that the variety of different musicpieces is a little bit disturbing the unity.

greetings'

wolf

OK, one last Sunday bump... :phones:

Hey Wolf, good to hear something new from you.

I enjoyed the combination of orchestral and electronic sounds. the music was a great fit for the the different sections of video footage.

I never saw an electricity pylon sat on a shed before :wink:

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:Hey Wolf, good to hear something new from you.

I enjoyed the combination of orchestral and electronic sounds. the music was a great fit for the the different sections of video footage.

I never saw an electricity pylon sat on a shed before :wink:

Good work :)
seismic! I thank u a lot for listening so detailed and your fiendly Feedback! Yep that sitting electricity Pylon is really a surrealistic suprise! I'm glad you like the Music parts!
Kind regards from germany!
wolf

Return to “Music Cafe”