Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote:
donkey tugger wrote:
vurt wrote:nice. although i would have preferred if youd both let my humble room get some love before posting much nicer looking photos :hihi:
You have a 12 string acoustic guitar? :o
with my beard and hair its obligatory.

:hihi:

The rest of the vurts.

vurt wrote:
sjm wrote:
vurt wrote:nice. although i would have preferred if youd both let my humble room get some love before posting much nicer looking photos :hihi:
Who cares about the room? That's a nice pedal collection.
have my eye on a few more and my klein bottle :love: should only be another month or two i think, cant remember the date that's shipping...
I've got one of them flying-v ukuleles as well (some f**ker bought it me as a present..). Mine is black though of course. Still shite mind.

donkey tugger wrote:
The rest of the vurts.

The rest of vurt....

donkey tugger wrote:
vurt wrote:
sjm wrote:
Who cares about the room? That's a nice pedal collection.
have my eye on a few more and my klein bottle :love: should only be another month or two i think, cant remember the date that's shipping...
I've got one of them flying-v ukuleles as well (some f**ker bought it me as a present..). Mine is black though of course. Still shite mind.

yeah mine was a gift too. im pretty sure no one has bought themselves a flying v ukulele? at least id hope not. :scared:

AnX wrote:
donkey tugger wrote:
The rest of the vurts.

The rest of vurt....

not enough beard. or grey.

tcc_studio_2018_web_1.jpg
tcc_studio_2018_web_2.jpg
tcc_atc-1_web.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vurt wrote:yeah mine was a gift too. im pretty sure no one has bought themselves a flying v ukulele? at least id hope not. :scared:
I ordered one straight away one after seeing the pics. :party:

Great carpet @thecontrolcentre

Is that a keyboard in the back on the left near the stand? You seem to have a proliferation of keyboards with only a few octaves.

I really enjoy the idea that vurt does all of his recording/monitoring through that Philips boombox. Does that thing run Reaktor 6 okay? :lol:
A lovely collection of pedals. I have a lot of the same ones. I'm jelly of that Bug Crusher (well, all of your Bug Brand stuff). I came really close to going all bananas around 2013.

I should do one of those pedal pron layouts, one day. I don't think I have ever had all my pedals out on the floor at once. I'm not even sure if I know where they all are at this point. :hihi:

sjm wrote:Great carpet @thecontrolcentre

Is that a keyboard in the back on the left near the stand? You seem to have a proliferation of keyboards with only a few octaves.
Yeah. Its an Encore 49-p electronic organ with a Hohner Melodica sitting on top of it. I also have a 49 key Roland PC-200 midi keyboard (not in the photos). There was an Opus3 in here until last week when I swapped it for the Schecter Tempest Extreme.

justin3am wrote:I really enjoy the idea that vurt does all of his recording/monitoring through that Philips boombox. Does that thing run Reaktor 6 okay? :lol:
yeah, but the little lcd screen is crap for guis :lol:

its ok, im fairly jealous of your set up too :hihi:

I got all of my old guitar pedals out of the studio drawer today. Most of them are from the late 80's ...
tcc_guitar_pedals.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gonna re-post as Google photo hosting is (insert swear word here)

peace
Last edited by Mister Natural on Mon May 07, 2018 12:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

This...

Lenovo_L412_i5-520m_@_2.4GHz|8GB_RAM|120GB_SSD|128GB_extMemory|Win_7|Live_9.7.7|volca_sample|Novation_Launchpad_Mk2-Launch Control_XL_Mk2-Audiohub_2x4-Circuit|Kaoss_Pad_Mini_2S|Allen&Heath_ZEDi-10|various_PlugIns|Tab_A6|Mazetools_Soniface

My little corner. Latest with my new VOX:
P1130556S.jpg
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”