Speculumfree by Decade Bridge (Delay plugin)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Speculumfree is buggy. The included presets don't work at all and the patches I've saved inside my DAW do load audio-wise but the knobs are all reset to default. It's a shame this isn't a little more polished, I was able to get some decent sounds out of it and the GUI is nice. I hope they update it (perhaps with a different name? hehe)... Still, for free I can't complain, though as it is I doubt I'll use it much.

Russell Grand wrote:Speculumfree is buggy. The included presets don't work at all and the patches I've saved inside my DAW do load audio-wise but the knobs are all reset to default. It's a shame this isn't a little more polished, I was able to get some decent sounds out of it and the GUI is nice. I hope they update it (perhaps with a different name? hehe)... Still, for free I can't complain, though as it is I doubt I'll use it much.
It didnt even show up in Logic or get scanned.

Maybe Tamponfree? :phones:

Russell Grand wrote:Speculumfree is buggy. The included presets don't work at all and the patches I've saved inside my DAW do load audio-wise but the knobs are all reset to default. It's a shame this isn't a little more polished, I was able to get some decent sounds out of it and the GUI is nice. I hope they update it (perhaps with a different name? hehe)... Still, for free I can't complain, though as it is I doubt I'll use it much.
Then I think i'll wait testing it until they update it. :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

...such a kinky delay

Return to “Effects”