Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mgw38 wrote:They ended up giving me access to a single file download which worked. This is the second time they had to do this within a month.
Sorry to hear you had problems with your download again. For some reason, Mac users sometimes have problems with certain .rar files which is really odd. However, we have a new downloader app coming in the next few weeks that will solve all of your problems...its really awesome and has some great features ;)
http://www.VSTBuzz.com - Up to 99% off one sample library or plugin every single week!

Some free stuff ending soon... Take them if you want,
please don't be a douche and try to sell them.

SoundRadix Boogey EQ: BOOG-WWOYRS5D8D-FR

$25 PA Voucher: april1825-6LAFH2

-Enjoy

pekbro wrote:Some free stuff ending soon... Take them if you want,

-Enjoy
Thanks for the PA Voucher :tu:

pekbro wrote:Some free stuff ending soon... Take them if you want,

-Enjoy
and thanks for the boogie EQ :)

PA Voucher doesn't work in my case :(

Krubbadoo wrote:PA Voucher doesn't work in my case :(
That's probably because joniqwest already redeemed it (as written above) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Audio Plugin Deals wrote:For just $19.99, get the AUDIOMODERN Paths I & II bundle normally valued at $124 ($104 savings). Paths I and Paths II are the perfect collection for crafting dramatic Electronica and Cinematic styles. This is one deal you should not miss!

Deal Page URL: https://audioplugin.deals/the-deal/

Deal ends May 9th at midnight EST.
Sweet, my kinda deal.

Arturia is teasing with the $199 upgrade offer again. :borg:
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote:Arturia is teasing with the $199 upgrade offer again. :borg:
I'm waiting. I'm back in my "I don't need new stuff" phase and that means that everything has to be even cheaper than it was. I'll have a good time with their stuff when it's $99 or when the next version comes out. Plugin Alliance is kind off my current list as well since I'm not getting vouchers anymore and except for Cobalt Saphira, I'm all Waves'd out.

IF Reaktor or Kontakt are updated in the next version of Komplete I'll jump on that, otherwise, I'm waiting for some actual paradigm shifts or perhaps some quantum leaps.

Fleer wrote:
Audio Plugin Deals wrote:For just $19.99, get the AUDIOMODERN Paths I & II bundle normally valued at $124 ($104 savings). Paths I and Paths II are the perfect collection for crafting dramatic Electronica and Cinematic styles. This is one deal you should not miss!

Deal Page URL: https://audioplugin.deals/the-deal/

Deal ends May 9th at midnight EST.
Sweet, my kinda deal.
Intriguing. Do you own it?

Yep, had the first one already and love their creative approach. Got II just now.
Last edited by Fleer on Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Does the checkout work for you on the Audio Modern website when you want to download the Paths bundle with the coupon code from Audio Plugin Deals? For me, it doesn't (it freezes after I click on the "Place order" button).
[EDIT - OK, it worked this time]
Last edited by szurcio on Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Worked fine, but it took a minute or so. Then I got a confirmation email as well.

is the ARTURIA upgrade offer also somewhere else available? i dont want f**king euros price.... f**k euro!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

"75% off McDSP EC-300 Echo Collection, now $49 instead of $179. Ends May 2:

https://www.jrrshop.com/mcdsp-ec-300"

Do the presets work in Windows?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”