Upcoming synths 2018?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bollocks to it!

martinjuenke wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Things will heat up on the synth front with Superbooth 2018 - we'll have something new there that's synth-related too
Very curious Peter!

I like most of IKM products but seriously, marketing wise, IKM could be a more subtle. "Something new is coming from the leader in analog modeling technology" ? come on, dont be ridiculous, U-he Presswerk does better job then any of IKM compressors combined and gives a character to the sound wich makes it more "analogy (or how you call it). U-He Diva made Syntronik obsolete before a release date. Leader... :) This is to me personaly at least, dont know about other users. :)

Ill fix a mistake "Something new is coming from the Self-claimed leader in analog modeling technology". Fix for free :clown:
For me that marketing (mis)behaviour is the reason not to buy anything from them. I want to be addressed seriously as customer and not be seen as a silly money spender who is addicted to hollow buzzwords.
Same here. It' s not just marketing misbehavior but also business misbehavior. I guess IK sees people as cows they can milk, so not buying from them anymore.
Last edited by Stefken on Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

I would like to see Absynth 6, buy I doubt we will see it any time soon considering NI latest practices...

OH YEAH Absynth with a better interface (renewed and optimized), renewed filters and processing would be amazing ! :love:
U N I S O N : shoegaze/electronic wall of sound with heavenly voice
https://soundcloud.com/weareunison / https://www.facebook.com/unison666 / https://weareunison.com/

Julien Unison wrote:OH YEAH Absynth with a better interface (renewed and optimized), renewed filters and processing would be amazing ! :love:
+ 1
Fernando (FMR)

I confess I never heard of the Synthi-200. What are the differences, compared with Synthi-100?
Fernando (FMR)

Stefken wrote:I'm not a hardware guy but the upcoming Neutron seems very interesting.
Yes. An ideal couple with their Model-D.
:hug:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Looking forward to Moddart Organteq
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Sound design for SQ8L and Alchemy

I'd like to see an emulation of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTEwSoEcoXg

fmr wrote:
I confess I never heard of the Synthi-200. What are the differences, compared with Synthi-100?
If I have correctly understood it is an extended version of the Synthi-100. Basically the same features (the synth itself is nothing else than a Synthi-100), but computer driven... thing which of course adds many values in terms of accuracy, speed, treatments, sequences, modulations, etc. A first unit was made in 1973, driven by a programmable logic controller (a PLC, so not really a computer as we think now), at Belgrade. The first modification to be really computer driven at the University of Osnabrück was in 1981, and then they both followed the progression of the computers technology during the decades, in Belgrade as well as in Germany. So today they are ultra-modern. If I have correctly understood there are only these two units, the one which is at Belgrade and the one which is at Osnabrück.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Just got an email that Zebra 2.8 and Diva 1.43 are out.

wagtunes wrote:Just got an email that Zebra 2.8 and Diva 1.43 are out.
As a matter of fact stable beta versions are out since December :) but good to see the officials are out :)

All I want is IK Multimedia is MODO Guitar. If I saw that, I'd buy that in an instant. Probably wouldn't even demo it and just pre-order, which would be a first for me.

But knowing IK Multimedia, it's probably just another Syntronic synth or something equally lame and overhyped. I'd love to be proven wrong though!

twitewhite wrote:All I want is IK Multimedia is MODO Guitar. If I saw that, I'd buy that in an instant. Probably wouldn't even demo it and just pre-order, which would be a first for me.

But knowing IK Multimedia, it's probably just another Syntronic synth or something equally lame and overhyped. I'd love to be proven wrong though!
MODO Bass is pretty amazing isn't it? A guitar that good would be a dream all right.

Return to “Instruments”