Get ready for a paradigm shift from a leader in analog modeling technology

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hope that's a synth (a real one, not sampled), from these videos I guess it might be a wavetable one (cause it sounds sort of "digital"), probably with some FM capabilities.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Sounds like a real new paradigm, exactly as specified. I mean there is noisy music but it's still music. But this thing is just making noise. I liked the scope, though.
~stratum~

Ob 6 Clone?

MrBauer wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Get ready for a paradigm shift from a leader in analog modeling technology.
Cool, who do you mean? u-he?
I'm sorry but that was genius! :lol: :tu:
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

D-Fusion wrote:Ob 6 Clone?
Paradigm shift would more likely be a Maximoog, or an average moog as we have had enough of the minis... or a Mini Synclavier, but that doesn't need a leader in analog modeling, or maby an anaolg modeled Fairlight...;-)

The last time I had heard the phrase "paradigm shift" used in the context of synths was a chaos oscillator. Unfortunately the owner of the idea didn't have much marketing capability

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRQ8SQtBEeU
~stratum~

I wouldn't mind a paradigm shift downwards in the price of Modo Bass.

A bassdrum/percussion synth?

Vortifex wrote:I wouldn't mind a paradigm shift downwards in the price of Modo Bass.
That's a promotional shift. I'll relay that request for future promo shifts :)

It may seem hyperbolic but "paradigm shift" definitely works in context. 6 days to go

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
MrBauer wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Get ready for a paradigm shift from a leader in analog modeling technology.
"Who?" - when I passed your joke on to a few here and some other industry folks. :tu:
I suggest you model an "arrogance" knob and turn it down a bit.

I would prefer a paradigm shift in the way of Advertising.

TrekStar wrote:I would prefer a paradigm shift in the way of Advertising.
You probably want more than a paradigm shift, I think that you're looking for a quantum leap there.

skipscada wrote:
MrBauer wrote:
"Who?" - when I passed your joke on to a few here and some other industry folks. :tu:
Stating a factual event != arrogance. Knob was and is set at default of "0"

skipscada wrote:
MrBauer wrote:
Really? Your engineers aren't aware of Uhe synths? It's just me, but I think that says quite a lot about your company's culture. It's one thing to be a musician and not know who the defacto leader of analog synth modeling is, it's quite another to be an engineer working on analog modeling software and not know.

So, either it was intended as a joke, and it comes off as arrogant, or they were being serious, and it comes off as ignorant. I'm struggling to see a different interpretation.

BTW: If you want to sell synths to aficionados, it would be in your interest to know what U-he produces. You have yet to create anything synthwise that is even marginally interesting by comparison.
Last edited by ghettosynth on Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

skipscada wrote:
MrBauer wrote:
Arrogance as in your team members pretending not to know who u-he is and you proudly relaying that attitude. Doesn't matter. Good luck with the biggest paradigm shift in music since Kriss Kross decided to wear their trousers back to front.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”