Get ready for a paradigm shift from a leader in analog modeling technology

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

skipscada wrote: Good luck with the biggest paradigm shift in music since Kriss Kross decided to wear their trousers back to front.
LOL!

skipscada wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
skipscada wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
MrBauer wrote:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Get ready for a paradigm shift from a leader in analog modeling technology.
Cool, who do you mean? u-he?
"Who?" - when I passed your joke on to a few here and some other industry folks. :tu:
I suggest you model an "arrogance" knob and turn it down a bit.
Stating a factual event != arrogance. Knob was and is set at default of "0"
Arrogance as in your team members pretending not to know who u-he is and you proudly relaying that attitude. Doesn't matter. Good luck with the biggest paradigm shift in music since Kriss Kross decided to wear their trousers back to front.
I am sure the joke that Peter relayed was just that - a joke :shrug:

Also...Kriss Kross' trousers were always the right way 'round. It was their body's that were back-to-front. True story :tu:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Also...Kriss Kross' trousers were always the right way 'round. It was their body's that were back-to-front. True story :tu:
You totally bought that CD back in the day, amiright?

I thought it was because their mum had finally allowed them to dress themselves. Anyway ... I've been ready for this paradigm shit for ages now. Bring it on.

thecontrolcentre wrote:I thought it was because their mum had finally allowed them to dress themselves.
Interesting, or not, but true because the Wiki says so, it was their manager's idea for them to wear their clothes backwards. That was just all a part of the package that you were buying.

skipscada wrote: Good luck with the biggest paradigm shift in music since Kriss Kross decided to wear their trousers back to front.

Kriss who? :hihi:
Fernando (FMR)

Hm... Paradigm shift...
I know!!! They will release a theremin plugin for vst. If you move your hand towards the mouse, the pitch will go higher :)

ghettosynth wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Also...Kriss Kross' trousers were always the right way 'round. It was their body's that were back-to-front. True story :tu:
You totally bought that CD back in the day, amiright?
If only I were that cool :scared:

thecontrolcentre wrote: I've been ready for this paradigm shit for ages now. Bring it on.
If you're struggling...
senokot.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

:hihi:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta love those humble people... :hihi:

fluffy_little_something wrote:Gotta love those humble people... :hihi:
Humility? You mean, something like:
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:Hey guys! Just wanted to announce an upcoming product. We have put a lot of time and energy into a project that we feel is truly worthy of our loyal customers' attention.
Computer technology, along with our many years of experience, has improved to such an extent that it is now possible to bring new realism to our modelled instruments, and we are lucky to be counted among a great group of developers, well positioned to bring such beautiful instruments into your creative lives.
We are very excited for it's release, and look forward to user's feedback, so that this product may become everything it's meant to be

Hmm, can play loops, modulate filters and does not audibly alias when listened through PC speakers but can sound distorted or detuned if you want.

What else, can morph waveforms? I'm not sure about that.

Now that's a paradigm shift as expected from a market leader who didn't even hear about others.
~stratum~

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”