Swedish DJ Avicii Dead at age 28

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Vortifex wrote:His family have revealed that he committed suicide. Poor guy.
Bloody hell. Never been a fan - but... bloody hell. Poor poor guy. I'm really gutted hearing this :(

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

jacqueslacouth wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote: Being different is fine with me, but deliberately destroying one's one and only body is just silly, sorry.
fluffy_little_something wrote:Yes, some people are just off, poor them...
Just in case anyone was unsure as to how much of an insensitive, ignorant prick you are, thanks for the clarification.
Wow, no doubt. Some people are so full of themselves and think they're better than everyone. :dog:

DrGonzo wrote: Bloody hell. Never been a fan - but... bloody hell. Poor poor guy. I'm really gutted hearing this :(
Same...

fluffy_little_something wrote: Being different is fine with me, but deliberately destroying one's one and only body is just silly, sorry.
Absolute failure of empathy and it serves you being a judgmental prick.
fluffy_little_something wrote:Yes, some people are just off, poor them...
Poor you. Seriously, there's something essential just missing here.

And yes that crosses the line. And I don't care this time, "moderation" here is for the birds.

indeed jan, such callousness comes across as either sociopathic or a real life pussy who acts all gruff and tough on the internet.

i know where my money would go.

vurt wrote:indeed jan, such callousness comes across as either sociopathic or a real life pussy who acts all gruff and tough on the internet.

i know where my money would go.
Yes. I try never to say anything so callous on fora where I spend any time, even if I can't stop my brain from thinking them.

Why? Because in real life I am a total and complete badass.

:box:

:hihi:

In all seriousness, I do tend to avoid these kinds of threads, but I can't imagine acting as some people have acted here. Because while I have very few connections with contemporary culture, I do have a few. I still get angry when I remember someone calling Kurt Cobain a whiny little puke.

So peace to the world and kvr. Even to the less friendly members.

Vortifex wrote:His family have revealed that he committed suicide. Poor guy.
:-( damn

I'm empathetic to anyone who feels death is the only choice to end their suffering (a right to life means little if there's no right to death), but I have some of the same thoughts about it many people would have: what was going on in his life that made life so intolerable? Could anyone have helped solve the problems causing that misery?

Sigh. It's sad to hear that someone's life was that bad of an experience for them, but it's not at all hard for me to believe.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Jace-BeOS wrote:Could anyone have helped solve the problems causing that misery?
The documentary "Avicii:True Stories" gives a insight into those problems

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”