Latest Builds: Zebra 2.8 *beta*

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Zebra Zebralette Zebrify

tasmaniandevil wrote: But we will hopefully release a new public beta soon (in the coming days), which should behave much better.
Thank u so much for that update Tasmanian cant wait for the new faster running beta! :phones:

<double post>
Last edited by dangayle on Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

How come Zebrify has the new 2.8 skin, but not the new effects, like the wavefolder? Is that coming?

edit: Skin, not skins. Why only one of the new skins? I like the blue one a lot.

dangayle wrote:How come Zebrify has the new 2.8 skin, but not the new effects, like the wavefolder? Is that coming?

edit: Skin, not skins. Why only one of the new skins? I like the blue one a lot.

Yeah I'd like to see Zebrify with the blue and brown skin too.

Zebrify: Like ZebraHZ, we first want to absolutely finalize Zebra2 2.8 before we go about applying every change to Zebrify. It's a lot of redundant work otherwise.

Anyhow, have a look at the new build:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=501080

Hi Urs,

that makes totally sense for me. In general I am always waiting for the final versions of updates. From your point of view do you have a release date in mind when 2.8 will be out of beta state?

Greetings

P.S. to be frankly...I think new Skins are the least important positions your VSTs need. They are already awesome looking and nearly perfect in their lucidity. Of course I am aware of the fact that this is a very important position for many people. But my ears aren´t able to see forms and colors :)

Wrong thread, sorry

Boom..

2.8 is out!....along with Zebrify

:love:

Thank you for ZEBRA and DIVA updates :tu:

david.beholder wrote:Two bugs so far (I'm sure both are reported)
1. In Ableton 10 new Zebra takes 4-5 seconds to open GUI
2. Reopen of GUI resets scroll position in preset browser. IE if preset is on second page it's not visible.
Did you already solve it/ or is it already solved?, looks like 2.8 has same problem like the Beta one.
It seems like when there is regular amount of preset, it works fine, but when you add over 1 GB of presets, than it gonna take like you ve said: about 4 seconds (if it is on same partition like win than even more) and seem like 2.8 does not read file shortcuts.

Manual advise to put exclusion for Win defender (otherwise browser become slow) but I have WinDef permanently off (and there is no difference if Avast is on/ off), still it is extremely slow (on edge of usability).

OK so getting some odd GUI glitches, just reinstalled as everything was fine until the Windows 10 1803build (or could be GUI update). Black GUI, sound, then cubase crash.
Clean reinstall seemed to resolve it, until messing around with some sound programming, noticed a control button suddenly blacked out in the MSEG editor. Switched back and forth and crashed.

However I do have to wonder if the is NVidias overlay messing with things so going down 2 routes;
1) See i I can switch the overlay off - dont need, want or use it.
2) Deinstall and do the driver only install.

Will try and remember to post back with results. :)

Windows10Pro x64
Cubase 9.5.21
Rig - in the Sig below.

Solution - after a shortwhile testing and playing problem solved.

Uninstalled all nvdia drivers and so forth using DDU Tool
Info link DDU tool https://www.wagnardsoft.com/content/ddu-guide-tutorial

Installed only driver
https://www.ghacks.net/2017/06/30/insta ... ics-cards/

Went that extra mile and did a few further (no Daw tweaks if interested).
https://www.ghacks.net/2016/11/07/nvidi ... -tracking/

Maybe help some people

Return to “u-he”