PRODUCTS
Go2

Doesn't seem interesting really.

It's my new go to synth.

:wink:

they need to invest more in GUI design.
dedication to flying

New toy, me like :)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Looks like a new Synthmaster product..

Could be a good Rack Extension too!
Wait for it! :)

Actually the YouTube demos sound quite nice and i like the concept. Not overcomlplicated but not too basic either, and does not try to model yet another 40 years old analogue synth nobody cares about. For 50 bucks it's something to consider.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote:Actually the YouTube demos sound quite nice and i like the concept. Not overcomlplicated but not too basic either, and does not try to model yet another 40 years old analogue synth nobody cares about. For 50 bucks it's something to consider.
+1 (except I like Moog emulations :wink: )

I was thinking the same , the sound is pretty good and the price is low...if you think it is a good plugin buy it , if not so buy TAL Mod while it s on promo !

It sounds really good.

Is it $49 only? Is this the normal price or intro? If so, then I'm very tempted! Sounds really good from the videos.

I watched the Youtube live presentation and is it my imagination or does this have the same Wave Set as Albino ?

Still for $49 it is tempting.......
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

It's $40.99 on everyplugin.com. Seems like good value, sounds great.

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”