Arturia V Collection 6

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Buchla Easel V Clavinet V CMI V DX7 V

jsp1979 wrote:
alexfalcao wrote:So, the $199.00 upgrade price is the same as for the full version, sorry Arturia I don't see any big upgrade deal here.
What do you mean, the same price?
Seems to be 50% off right now
https://www.arturia.com/products/analog ... n/overview

alexfalcao wrote:
jsp1979 wrote:
alexfalcao wrote:So, the $199.00 upgrade price is the same as for the full version, sorry Arturia I don't see any big upgrade deal here.
Well sorry, something was wrong, now it shows $499. If you login to the Arturia site it keeps the $199.00 price for both Full and upgrade version.
Last edited by alexfalcao on Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alexfalcao wrote:
alexfalcao wrote:
jsp1979 wrote:
Well sorry, something was wrong, now it shows $499.
No, you're right. The crossgrade offer is on again.

alexfalcao wrote:
alexfalcao wrote:
jsp1979 wrote:
Well sorry, something was wrong, now it shows $499. If you login to the Arturia site it keeps the $199.00 price for both Full and upgrade version.
That offer is personalized to how much you own, so, no, everyone does not have the same price (which was my point).

My upgrade offer is $249, as an example.

Have they got this right? My upgrade price is the same as buying the full version 199?
'and when we got bored, we'd have a world war...'

ians wrote:Have they got this right? My upgrade price is the same as buying the full version 199?
No, as I explained in the post just above yours, that is not right. When you're logged in, you get your own personal price. The other poster confused their personal upgrade price for the "new" price. If you log-out and try to buy, it's at $499.

I wonder how difficult it is to send a personalized offer? There can´t be that many combination.

I got the following mail:
"Buy V Collection 6.1 now for 199 € instead of 499 € , and receive 3 amazing sound banks for free.
CHECK OUT YOUR PERSONAL OFFER".

When I log in to my account to check the personal offer, it is the same, as in the generic mail: $ 199.

My personal price for the upgrade was $199 again. I own a license for version 5 as well as SparkL, Beatstep Pro, and KeyLab 88. I consider the current state of Collection 6 to be a $99 upgrade so I am waiting. If Arturia adds something else interesting or drops the upgrade price to $99 then I will bite. Otherwise no.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Harry_HH wrote:I wonder how difficult it is to send a personalized offer? There can´t be that many combination.

"Buy V Collection 6.1 now for 199 € instead of 499 € , and receive 3 amazing sound banks for free.

When I log in to my account to check the personal offer, it is the same, as in the generic mail: $ 199.
The email is personalized. That's why the prices match.

Gribs wrote:My personal price for the upgrade was $199 again. I own a license for version 5 as well as SparkL, Beatstep Pro, and KeyLab 88. I consider the current state of Collection 6 to be a $99 upgrade so I am waiting. If Arturia adds something else interesting or drops the upgrade price to $99 then I will bite. Otherwise no.
Ditto.
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote:
Gribs wrote:My personal price for the upgrade was $199 again. I own a license for version 5 as well as SparkL, Beatstep Pro, and KeyLab 88. I consider the current state of Collection 6 to be a $99 upgrade so I am waiting. If Arturia adds something else interesting or drops the upgrade price to $99 then I will bite. Otherwise no.
Ditto.
Same here, if they added the new filters they just dropped I might bite. What I wish they would do is upgrade Spark, but that seems like a long shot.
I own Maschine but it's shit at dealing with multiple time signatures in the same song, which makes it a toy to me. It's been like that for years so it might be time for me to give it up before the Maschine Studio hardware becomes even less desirable to the dance crowd. :?

Ditto here. When the VC 6 was first released a few months back, my upgrade price was $199. I held off, and the VC 6 upgrade went up to $250, for me. I paid $99 for my VC 5 upgrade from the products I had before, back in November 2016. So . . . I have been waiting, hoping, that Arturia would drop my VC6 upgrade price to $99. The free upgrade to my Analog Lab 3 a few months ago, gave me access to the new instruments / presets. Most all my existing VC 5 instruments were also freely upgraded to their VC6 versions (except for Piano V). The instruments I didn't get are the new ones. However --- as I said, I can play the presets from the new VC6 instruments in Analog Lab 3. There are hundreds of those presets. The important sonic controls have been pre-mapped to my Laboratory controller. So . . I haven't been in a hurry. I dropped Arturia support, a request a few months back, asking about a $99 upgrade (like I had received for my VC5) and was told... no such deal will happen this time around. The VC6 upgrade (for me), came back down to $199 from $250 - last night.

The DX-7 calls. The presets scratch the surface, but getting access to the rest of that synth is probably going to push me over the edge in picking up the upgrade for $199. Hell .. it's only $99 more than I would spend anyway. That's just me though. More power to the folks who are holding off.

Yeah, I mean to me the Arturia synths have always been "good," but when you're running up against Diva, Repro, Legend, PolyKB, Dune 2, etc., most of them don't quite reach that level. So I find it hard to spend $199 on the upgrade when there are IMO better synths available.
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote:Yeah, I mean to me the Arturia synths have always been "good," but when you're running up against Diva, Repro, Legend, PolyKB, Dune 2, etc., most of them don't quite reach that level. So I find it hard to spend $199 on the upgrade when there are IMO better synths available.
I wouldn't go that far. Arturia kind of left themselves open for punishment by claiming note for note realistic emulations of classic synths, but they're cool, owning Diva, Repro, and PolyKB I still use Arturia's synths for parts in songs. Not because it sounds like the original synth, but because it sounds good.

Mostly it's hard to pay twice as much for the same collection upgrade as we got from 4 to 5. Especially with all the things out there that $200 can buy you. I'm needing a good choir library more than three new synths to learn. :?

Oh and if they're eyeballing NI Komplete, at least Komplete adds in the FX bundle, which Arturia is not doing.

jsp1979 wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:I wonder how difficult it is to send a personalized offer? There can´t be that many combination.

The email is personalized. That's why the prices match.
In that case their mail is missleading.
It says "log in to your account to check your personalized offer".
As we see, plenty of people are unaware of this. Bad marketing from Arturia.

Return to “Instruments”