New u-he Website - preview & testing

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The revision number is in the file names.

Congratulations on the new website. Looks great and well-organized.

On the Tutorials page, you need to put Dan Worrall's MFM2 videos on there. It's what sold me on it.

Chapelle wrote:On the press resources page, the press releases and the photos of Urs lead to 404s.
A result of cleaning the downloads folder; fixed
Chapelle wrote:I get a security warning when trying to download things in the Downloads section
Someone let download links point to the HTTP CDN instead of HTTPS; fixed
Chapelle wrote:The download links of Zebralette point to the 2.7.2 version. They probably should download the 2.8.
Release notes also didn't reflect 2.8 update; fixed
Chapelle wrote:Not sure if it is intentional, but the font size of the texts of the retired products seems very big.
Unintentional, but not fixed yet
Chapelle wrote:The download link of Zoyd leads to a 404.
fixed
Chapelle wrote:The links to the full list of presets and Read Me PDFs of the soundsets lead to 404s.
Also related to cleaning the downloads folder from decades of filth; fixed
Chapelle wrote:link to the Zebra2 Dinosaur Crossgrade card PDF seems to be broken here
Yet another victim of folder housekeeping; fixed
Chapelle wrote:On the pages for the magware products, in the section "Downloads for [product] / Try the latests builds of [product] which include..." the links lead to 404s. The texts should probably be replaced, if they are only available from the mags.
An oversight at the templating stage, will be fixed soon
Chapelle wrote:Repro has a VST3 version, doesn't it? The Formats section only mentions AU, VST2, and AAX.
It also supports NKS, no clue if that was missing as well; fixed

Thank you so much for a great post! Never mind that it stole my entire night. :D
Cheers
Rob
u-he | Support | FAQ | Patch Library

ovitus wrote:Download links for Linux beta builds are not working on the new site.
That was the case for a few hours, but now everything should be working. It does here; can you confirm?
Cheers
Rob

On the Bazille page a redundant "see all features" link sneaked in at the end of the features section..
EDIT: actually reveals more features, but is inconsistent

ZebraTamer wrote:On the Bazille page a redundant "see all features" link sneaked in at the end of the features section..
EDIT: actually reveals more features, but is inconsistent
Thank you for finding this one; fixed
Cheers
Rob

I had a good laugh reading about the team. Nice to put faces on you :)

spacepluk wrote:Nice to put faces on you :)
My hair are 30cm longer now than they were when we took that picture. :)
Cheers
Rob

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chapelle wrote:1. Zebra2 soundsets page: The links to Zebra2 below the soundset pictures where it says "Requires Zebra2 version..." don't work.
Lesson learned, never write a templating system, especially if you're not going to be the sole user; fixed (also for other soundset pages)
Chapelle wrote:2. Zebra2 soundsets page, system requirements of ZebraHZ: It says Linux XXXXX, also unsure about Mac and Windows versions. Zebra2 seems to require Mac OS X 10.7+ / Windows 7+, ZebraHZ seems to require Mac OS X 10.5+ / Windows XP+.
Running out of excuses; fixed temporarily, may change
Chapelle wrote:3. ZebraCM page: In the box with the version information, it says ZebraCM XXXX? (revision XXXX?) / Released XXX??
Similar to above, this has to be fixed by someone who knows the actual data; I can't fix it
Cheers
Rob

I've just purchased a plugin at the JRR, but I can't register it because the Redeem page is unavailable. There's just an empty page. The Support page is unavailabe too.
I noticed a disclaimer about limited customers support, so should I try to register the plugin until the Superbooth has ended? :)

Steve1974 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 2:32 pm I've just purchased a plugin at the JRR, but I can't register it because the Redeem page is unavailable. There's just an empty page. The Support page is unavailabe too.
I noticed a disclaimer about limited customers support, so should I try to register the plugin until the Superbooth has ended? :)
Apologies that nobody replied to your question before! The issue was reported, found and fixed on Friday or Saturday already, so everything should have been working as intended again since then. If you still couldn't redeem your license since then, please send an email to support at u-he dot com and we'll get it sorted out.
Cheers
Rob

#rob wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:04 am Apologies that nobody replied to your question before! The issue was reported, found and fixed on Friday or Saturday already, so everything should have been working as intended again since then. If you still couldn't redeem your license since then, please send an email to support at u-he dot com and we'll get it sorted out.
No problem, Rob.:)
I redeemed the license last Friday. The page works properly.

Return to “u-he”