My User Key...Never received (resolved)

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi.
Some time ago I bought the license to use Mulab. They never gave me the Key User. I want to claim for this or else to reimburse my money. From already thank you very much. My order was the following:

Logotipo de PayPal 31-01-2017 6:29:40 PST
Id. de transacción: 3EN1214104445201U
Estimado/a Gabriel Donoso Valdes:

Ha enviado un pago por importe de €69,00 EUR a MUTOOLS.com
(infodesk@mutools.com (mailto:infodesk@mutools.com))

Esta transacción puede tardar unos momentos en aparecer en su cuenta.
Comercio
MUTOOLS.com
infodesk@mutools.com (mailto:infodesk@mutools.com)
Instrucciones para el comercio
No ha dado incluido ninguna instrucción para el vendedor.
Dirección de envío
Gabriel Donoso Valdes
22 Norte # 3122 villa bicentenario
Talca, Talca
Chile
Detalles de envío
El vendedor no ha proporcionado aún detalles de envío.
Descripción Precio por unidad Cantidad Importe
MuLab 7 User Key
€69,00 EUR 1 €69,00 EUR
Subtotal €69,00 EUR
Total €69,00 EUR
Pago €69,00 EUR

It really took you over 15 months to realise..?

Your user key was sent on 5 Feb 2017 23:56.
Maybe Gmail sorted it in your spam folder at that time.
I've resent your user key just now.

Please note that this forum is not the right place to handle user key issues.
User keys are personal and any issues about it must be handled via email.

BTW, the web site shop page could make that point clear. Currently it mentions about checking spam but there's no "contact" information on that page. The "Support" page only mentions using this forum or sending bug details to the email address, so readers are going to end up here.

Also, avoid "tl/dr" problems and mention about spam at the same place it mentions about the "initial" and "permanent" keys, perhaps.

pljones wrote:BTW, the web site shop page could make that point clear. Currently it mentions about checking spam but there's no "contact" information on that page.
I've added the contact info on the shop page. Thx.
Also, avoid "tl/dr" problems and mention about spam at the same place it mentions about the "initial" and "permanent" keys, perhaps.
I don't want the top part to be too large. And normally emails should come thru well now. In the past there has been an issue with outgoing email that was too easily regarded as spam by gmail, but that issue has been fixed and normally even gmail properly sorts it in the inbox nowadays.

Return to “MUTOOLS”