Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
layzer
KVRAF

5254 posts since 11 Jun, 2006

Postby layzer; Wed May 16, 2018 3:46 pm Re: Black Women Says Silke F Is A Soulless Evil Demonic Robotoid

fluffy_little_something wrote:Who is Silke F, anyway?

i dunno, but when she gets so famous she starts playing sold out arenas, i'm going to ask her if i could be her opening act. :idea:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]
ghettosynth
KVRAF

10859 posts since 13 Oct, 2009

Postby ghettosynth; Wed May 16, 2018 6:17 pm Re: Black Women Says Silke F Is A Soulless Evil Demonic Robotoid

Ok, that video is just hilarious.
ghettosynth
KVRAF

Postby ghettosynth; Wed May 16, 2018 6:18 pm Re: Black Women Says Silke F Is A Soulless Evil Demonic Robotoid

thomekk wrote:8) Interesting that so many are giving replies to the spammy threads being generous to the point that the thread opener is not interacting at all

Pro tip: Don't take everything that you read on the internet seriously.
Chapelle
KVRian

999 posts since 27 Dec, 2007

Postby Chapelle; Wed May 16, 2018 6:58 pm Re: Black Women Says Silke F Is A Soulless Evil Demonic Robotoid

ghettosynth
KVRAF

Postby ghettosynth; Wed May 16, 2018 7:05 pm Re: Black Women Says Silke F Is A Soulless Evil Demonic Robotoid

Chapelle wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePmnAZUQlkM

She wants it very pink....in her crease. She said it, don't shoot the messenger.
jancivil
KVRAF

14264 posts since 20 Oct, 2007, from No Location

Postby jancivil; Wed May 16, 2018 8:20 pm Re: Black Women Says Silke F Is A Soulless Evil Demonic Robotoid

Chapelle wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePmnAZUQlkM

"Silke F" appropriated this as well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl6hNj1uOkY
In "Evolution of Evilness".
I've seen the video long before I saw the Silke F appropriation of it and recognized it at once. Andrew Huang.

20 posts on 2 Music Cafe pages may produce diminishing returns or worse...
Overexposure. Not quite the dimmest crowd on the world wide web here.
jancivil
KVRAF

Postby jancivil; Thu May 17, 2018 1:50 am Re: Black Women Says Silke F Is A Soulless Evil Demonic Robotoid

vurt wrote:the individual, quite shocking but slightly intriguing in some of her beliefs.
i do find people with such out there conspiratorial idea interesting, especially the ones with the conviction...

Here ya go

silke-f-hyperdimensional-controlling-groups-earth-1-2-and-3-genetic-memory-and-mass-mind-control
vurt
addled muppet weed

35295 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Thu May 17, 2018 4:19 am Re: Black Women Says Silke F Is A Soulless Evil Demonic Robotoid

ah, mkultra, everything makes sense now.

we are discovered, end project monarch now. destroy all files and meet at the prearranged coordinates.
mockingbird out.
jancivil
KVRAF

Postby jancivil; Thu May 17, 2018 11:03 am Re: Black Women Says Silke F Is A Soulless Evil Demonic Robotoid

:lol:

I have to say, all that shit is a sign of high intelligence but also some bad crazy.
Makes me want to get back into writing screenplays.
Silke
Banned

Postby Silke; Sat May 19, 2018 10:54 am Re: Black Women Says Silke F Is A Soulless Evil Demonic Robotoid

jancivil wrote::lol:

I have to say, all that shit is a sign of high intelligence but also some bad crazy.
Makes me want to get back into writing screenplays.

Previous

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe