Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
User avatar
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF
 
11687 posts since 5 Jun, 2012, from Portugal

Postby fluffy_little_something; Mon May 14, 2018 12:47 pm Re: New Poly-ana update (MPE!)

No idea who that is. But yes, I want to see the flesh and bones :hihi: The zeros and ones 8)
chk071
KVRAF
 
16409 posts since 10 Apr, 2010, from Germany

Postby chk071; Mon May 14, 2018 12:53 pm Re: New Poly-ana update (MPE!)

fluffy_little_something wrote:No idea who that is.

Quite a charmer. I watched a documentary about him once, which was quite thrilling. ;)
contrary
KVRian
 
1304 posts since 12 Mar, 2007

Postby contrary; Tue May 15, 2018 1:58 pm Re: New Poly-ana update (MPE!)

What kind of copy protection is this using now days ????
Financial solvency and KVR Mix as well as oil and water.
User avatar
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF
 
22631 posts since 27 Jul, 2005, from the wilds of wanny

Postby thecontrolcentre; Tue May 15, 2018 2:00 pm Re: New Poly-ana update (MPE!)

^^ Key file
User avatar
mgw38
KVRian
 
964 posts since 26 Jul, 2015, from Philadelphia

Postby mgw38; Wed May 16, 2018 5:22 am Re: New Poly-ana update (MPE!)

simmo75 wrote:
mgw38 wrote:
simmo75 wrote:This update crashes Ableton Live 10 on mac and Poly-Ana has the worst GUI ever...
Wish the guy would just get a decent GUI and make a freakin installer.


Never got beyond that crash as well. Had to revert back to the old version.


The Admiral got back to me. He told me to remove the skins folder as that’s what’s causing the crash. Worth a go. I just can’t deal with the original skin so will wait till he fixes it.


Just to give this topic closure. The latest version that is available now fixes this issue.
User avatar
SMH
KVRist
 
153 posts since 22 Feb, 2017

Postby SMH; Wed May 16, 2018 4:23 pm Re: New Poly-ana update (MPE!)

mgw38 wrote:
simmo75 wrote:
mgw38 wrote:
simmo75 wrote:This update crashes Ableton Live 10 on mac and Poly-Ana has the worst GUI ever...
Wish the guy would just get a decent GUI and make a freakin installer.


Never got beyond that crash as well. Had to revert back to the old version.


The Admiral got back to me. He told me to remove the skins folder as that’s what’s causing the crash. Worth a go. I just can’t deal with the original skin so will wait till he fixes it.


Just to give this topic closure. The latest version that is available now fixes this issue.


Ya skins all work again!! http://www.admiralquality.com/poly-ana- ... -released/
User avatar
SMH
KVRist
 
153 posts since 22 Feb, 2017

Postby SMH; Wed May 30, 2018 10:35 am Re: New Poly-ana update (MPE!)

There are no Polyana FX demos on Admiral's web site so I made one for him. This is Polyana FX applied to a loop of clean Stratocaster. I'm playing along on the keyboard to bring out different parts of the guitar performance and using the mod wheel to bring in LFO. Patch is basically the built in '002 polyphonic comb' preset in PAFX but I changed LFO wave shape to square.

Before (clean Strat) : https://soundcloud.com/smh2600/clean-st ... -polyanafx

After processing with PAFX : https://soundcloud.com/smh2600/admiral- ... b-on-strat

:love:
User avatar
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF
 
22631 posts since 27 Jul, 2005, from the wilds of wanny

Postby thecontrolcentre; Wed May 30, 2018 10:42 am Re: New Poly-ana update (MPE!)

Sounds cool.
User avatar
SMH
KVRist
 
153 posts since 22 Feb, 2017

Postby SMH; Thu May 31, 2018 6:45 am Re: New Poly-ana update (MPE!)

Whoo-hoo!! I made their demos page! http://www.admiralquality.com/poly-ana-demos/ <3 <3 <3
Halonmusic
KVRian
 
1432 posts since 13 Nov, 2015, from Norway

Postby Halonmusic; Thu May 31, 2018 8:40 am Re: New Poly-ana update (MPE!)

murnau wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:Why use skins at all? I want to see Poly-Annie naked 8)


Naked without skin? Are you Ed Gein? :o


:lol:
- 32bit for Life, 32bit Forever -
User avatar
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF
 
22631 posts since 27 Jul, 2005, from the wilds of wanny

Postby thecontrolcentre; Thu May 31, 2018 12:27 pm Re: New Poly-ana update (MPE!)

SMH wrote:Whoo-hoo!! I made their demos page! http://www.admiralquality.com/poly-ana-demos/ <3 <3 <3

Cool. Me too 8)
User avatar
SMH
KVRist
 
153 posts since 22 Feb, 2017

Postby SMH; Thu May 31, 2018 1:44 pm Re: New Poly-ana update (MPE!)

thecontrolcentre wrote:
SMH wrote:Whoo-hoo!! I made their demos page! http://www.admiralquality.com/poly-ana-demos/ <3 <3 <3

Cool. Me too 8)


You're Dangerous Orange? Nice work!! :tu:

And dayum.... bumped me off the top spot on the list! Oh well I had 24 hours of glory!! :lol:

Now I have to make a serious finished song to compete. :help:
User avatar
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF
 
22631 posts since 27 Jul, 2005, from the wilds of wanny

Postby thecontrolcentre; Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:49 am Re: New Poly-ana update (MPE!)

SMH wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:
SMH wrote:Whoo-hoo!! I made their demos page! http://www.admiralquality.com/poly-ana-demos/ <3 <3 <3

Cool. Me too 8)


You're Dangerous Orange? Nice work!! :tu:


Thank you :)
Dasheesh
KVRAF
 
2614 posts since 22 Nov, 2012

Postby Dasheesh; Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:56 am Re: New Poly-ana update (MPE!)

You won’t catch me saying this but once in a blue moon, but me likey some SMH right now. Love the push, the competition, the drive, the experimentation, the sportsmanship. Reminds me of the old days. Im also seriously looking at poly now. The skins on this are doingbit for me. Ever go on sale?
Dasheesh
KVRAF
 
2614 posts since 22 Nov, 2012

Postby Dasheesh; Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:58 am Re: New Poly-ana update (MPE!)

That sale bit was fun fyi. I hear its like synthmaster.... always. :hihi:
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments