Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
vstbuzz
KVRist

302 posts since 19 Feb, 2013

Postby vstbuzz; Tue May 15, 2018 4:12 pm VSTBuzz: 60% off “Hollywood Orchestra Gold” by EastWest Sounds - Normally €546 Now Only €219!

VSTBuzz: 60% off “Hollywood Orchestra Gold” by EastWest Sounds (VST/AU/AAX/RTAS) - Normally €546 Now €219!

More information at: https://vstbuzz.com/deals/60-off-hollyw ... st-sounds/
http://www.VSTBuzz.com - Up to 99% off one sample library or plugin every single week!
topaz
KVRAF

4123 posts since 14 Jul, 2001, from Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, U.K

Postby topaz; Wed May 16, 2018 10:48 am Re: VSTBuzz: 60% off “Hollywood Orchestra Gold” by EastWest Sounds - Normally €546 Now Only €219!

Don't forget to add 20% tax to that price if europe.

price is actually €262
Harry_HH
KVRAF

2516 posts since 4 Aug, 2006, from Helsinki

Postby Harry_HH; Wed May 16, 2018 10:51 am Re: VSTBuzz: 60% off “Hollywood Orchestra Gold” by EastWest Sounds - Normally €546 Now Only €219!

topaz wrote:Don't forget to add 20% tax to that price if europe.

price is actually €262

Good point, "Plus VAT" or "Incl. VAT" should always be mentioned in these promo messages. :x
topaz
KVRAF

Postby topaz; Wed May 16, 2018 10:53 am Re: VSTBuzz: 60% off “Hollywood Orchestra Gold” by EastWest Sounds - Normally €546 Now Only €219!

vstbuzz should include the vat in the price and level it out for everyone.

Harry_HH wrote:
topaz wrote:Don't forget to add 20% tax to that price if europe.

price is actually €262

Good point, "Plus VAT" or "Incl. VAT" should always be mentioned in these promo messages. :x
vstbuzz
KVRist

Postby vstbuzz; Wed May 16, 2018 12:31 pm Re: VSTBuzz: 60% off “Hollywood Orchestra Gold” by EastWest Sounds - Normally €546 Now Only €219!

Hi guys, its actually difficult to include the VAT in the price as due to VATMOSS legislation, we have to charge 27 different rates of VAT, depending on where in the world you are located. No VAT is charged if you live outside of Europe.

Thanks!
http://www.VSTBuzz.com - Up to 99% off one sample library or plugin every single week!
topaz
KVRAF

Postby topaz; Wed May 16, 2018 1:22 pm Re: VSTBuzz: 60% off “Hollywood Orchestra Gold” by EastWest Sounds - Normally €546 Now Only €219!

So how do other dealers manage ?

Dontcrack manage and they are in France.

The prices you post in euros are false because we always have to add 20% it's the reason I have never purchased from you guys.

Just use dollars and be done, again others do.

vstbuzz wrote:Hi guys, its actually difficult to include the VAT in the price as due to VATMOSS legislation, we have to charge 27 different rates of VAT, depending on where in the world you are located. No VAT is charged if you live outside of Europe.

Thanks!
Try-Harder
KVRer

6 posts since 15 May, 2018

Postby Try-Harder; Wed May 16, 2018 5:21 pm Re: VSTBuzz: 60% off “Hollywood Orchestra Gold” by EastWest Sounds - Normally €546 Now Only €219!

topaz wrote:So how do other dealers manage ?

Dontcrack manage and they are in France.

The prices you post in euros are false because we always have to add 20% it's the reason I have never purchased from you guys.

Just use dollars and be done, again others do.

vstbuzz wrote:Hi guys, its actually difficult to include the VAT in the price as due to VATMOSS legislation, we have to charge 27 different rates of VAT, depending on where in the world you are located. No VAT is charged if you live outside of Europe.

Thanks!

Topaz, maybe you should be more careful before making such claims.

Here's from Dontcrack website:

"As DontCrac[k] is located in Canada, taxes will only be charged to Canadian residents."

http://store.dontcrack.com/shipping.php#taxes
Harry_HH
KVRAF

Postby Harry_HH; Wed May 16, 2018 10:16 pm Re: VSTBuzz: 60% off “Hollywood Orchestra Gold” by EastWest Sounds - Normally €546 Now Only €219!

Thanks!

We undestand that. But the main issues here, I think, is that you put "VAT will be added" near the prices, when you push an ad. In that way you avoid disappointments in the final line, when the (potential) customer is filling his/her order.
topaz
KVRAF

Postby topaz; Wed May 16, 2018 11:44 pm Re: VSTBuzz: 60% off “Hollywood Orchestra Gold” by EastWest Sounds - Normally €546 Now Only €219!

Ok, although domains are registered to France which is why I assumed they was.

Regardless vstbuzz should post prices inc vat or just include the vat in the price.

Bottom line is they are posting the price minus %20 and it instantly is a put off.

Try-Harder wrote:
Topaz, maybe you should be more careful before making such claims.

Here's from Dontcrack website:

"As DontCrac[k] is located in Canada, taxes will only be charged to Canadian residents."

http://store.dontcrack.com/shipping.php#taxes
topaz
KVRAF

Postby topaz; Wed May 16, 2018 11:48 pm Re: VSTBuzz: 60% off “Hollywood Orchestra Gold” by EastWest Sounds - Normally €546 Now Only €219!

By the way I am not the only one unhappy about this, just google around and you can see vstbuzz having to explain this to unhappy customers.
vstbuzz
KVRist

Postby vstbuzz; Thu May 17, 2018 7:10 am Re: VSTBuzz: 60% off “Hollywood Orchestra Gold” by EastWest Sounds - Normally €546 Now Only €219!

topaz wrote:By the way I am not the only one unhappy about this, just google around and you can see vstbuzz having to explain this to unhappy customers.

Hi Topaz, sorry you're unhappy about this. Unfortunately its just the law that we have to follow (many other suppliers do this too, and technically they are all supposed to be doing it).

Do you have any suggestions as to how we could show all 28 potential prices on the one page?
Harry_HH
KVRAF

Postby Harry_HH; Thu May 17, 2018 7:13 am Re: VSTBuzz: 60% off “Hollywood Orchestra Gold” by EastWest Sounds - Normally €546 Now Only €219!

vstbuzz wrote:
topaz wrote:By the way I am not the only one unhappy about this, just google around and you can see vstbuzz having to explain this to unhappy customers.

Hi Topaz, sorry you're unhappy about this. Unfortunately its just the law that we have to follow (many other suppliers do this too, and technically they are all supposed to be doing it).

Do you have any suggestions as to how we could show all 28 potential prices on the one page?

Why do you pass my suggestion?
The main thing is, that the person who read your ad, or site, sees near your price
"Local VAT will be included to the price". 99 % of the this problem solved.
Can you do that?
topaz
KVRAF

Postby topaz; Thu May 17, 2018 7:16 am Re: VSTBuzz: 60% off “Hollywood Orchestra Gold” by EastWest Sounds - Normally €546 Now Only €219!

Make it clear that prices DO NOT INCLUDE VAT.

And please stop singling me out, there are plenty of other posts on other forums where people bring this up.

I can also think of many company's in the eu that show true prices, or charge the same flat price for everyone but that's not up to me to show you them.

vstbuzz wrote:

vstbuzz
KVRist

Postby vstbuzz; Thu May 17, 2018 7:24 am Re: VSTBuzz: 60% off “Hollywood Orchestra Gold” by EastWest Sounds - Normally €546 Now Only €219!

topaz wrote:Make it clear that prices DO NOT INCLUDE VAT.

And please stop singling me out, there are plenty of other posts on other forums where people bring this up.

I can also think of many company's in the eu that show true prices, or charge the same flat price for everyone but that's not up to me to show you them.

vstbuzz wrote:

Sorry we were just replying to you, didn't mean for you to feel like you were being singled out. We won't quote you in responses anymore. Apologies
vstbuzz
KVRist

Postby vstbuzz; Thu May 17, 2018 7:25 am Re: VSTBuzz: 60% off “Hollywood Orchestra Gold” by EastWest Sounds - Normally €546 Now Only €219!

Harry_HH wrote:
vstbuzz wrote:

Why do you pass my suggestion?
The main thing is, that the person who read your ad, or site, sees near your price
"Local VAT will be included to the price". 99 % of the this problem solved.
Can you do that?

Good suggestion! So you only want to see the word "Excluding VAT" basically is that right? As "Local VAT" isn't always applied - it depends on a number of criteria as well as if you have a VAT number
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)