Harrison Mastering EQ - VST/AU

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AVA Mastering EQ

Thanks Ben, I didn’t realize that’s what was going on and found it pretty frustrating. Anyway, looking forward to some additional plugins. I have the essentials collection and would love to have VST versions. Hopefully the free eq as well. I really think porting that eq would bring some nice attention to you folks. :shrug:

-cheers

Harrison AVA Mastering EQ - v1.1 update

Harrison AVA Mastering EQ has been updated to version 1.1

There are 2 improvements in the new version.  Thanks to the VKR users who made these suggestions!
  1. The demo timeout screen now has a "dismiss" button, which allows you to extend the timeout of the demo so you can continue evaluating it without closing and re-opening the plugin window.
  2. It is now possible to lock the scale of the EQ, rather than auto-zooming to match the gain curve. You can find more details in our updated product manual.

You may download the new version from our website at:

https://www.harrisonconsoles.com/site/ava-plugins.html

This is a free download for both "demo" and licensed users.

If you have already purchased a license, your existing license file will continue to work. You do not have to re-install the license when you download the new version of the plugin.

Best Regards,
    -Ben at Harrison
Last edited by BenLoftis on Fri May 18, 2018 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello folks,

I am today pleased to annonce that Harrison Consoles' cross platform plug-ins (VST, AU, AAX) are from now on available from all Plugivery's distribution reputable pro audio resselers around the world.

AVA Mastering EQ is therefore available from any listed dealers at the introductory price of ONLY $49 until the end of this month...

Enjoy it !
Plugiman
www.Plugivery.com
Plugivery Distribution

First reseller to give in-cart extra discount wins my purchase ;)

Hi MogwaiBoy,

Thanks for your interest in the amazing HARRISON AVA MASTERING EQ but we, as the official distributor, don't allow any extra discounts on MAP promo prices. So that should be $49 net from your preferred pro audio retail store.

Some may do things behind the counter but that should not be advertized here or anywhere online.

Please support the plug-in manufacturers and distributors that suffer from selling all of their products at such discounted prices :tu:

Thank you for your understanding.
Plugiman
www.Plugivery.com
Plugivery Distribution

nm

V2 is out with spectrum analyzers

Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

Sadly, it crashes Reaper every time I close the plugin window on my machine :(
(Win10, both VST2 and VST3)
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

evilantal wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:41 pm Sadly, it crashes Reaper every time I close the plugin window on my machine :(
(Win10, both VST2 and VST3)
Reaper survives here on Mac.

pekbro wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:09 pm I like their plugins in mixbus and I am glad to see them exploring the market
from that angle. Unfortunately they need to learn a lot about reasonable
demo limitations. Seems to time out every 60 secs or so, pretty ridiculous IMHO.

If they were smart they would make a free limited version, maybe less bands
or something to try a garner interest, rather than waste peoples time with
silly demos.

Cmon' Harrison, use your brains here and enter the market with some success,
rather than just another annoying plugin vendor who behaves as though everyone is out
to cheat them.

-Cheers
You think that's ridiculous, Schaack Audios AnalogQ produces silence every 10 sec but I digress.

Return to “Effects”