Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
vurt
addled muppet weed

35286 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Thu May 17, 2018 3:13 am Re: Experimental Music Of Silke F

wagtunes wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:Anyone feel like bumping all of Frantz's old tracks then complaining to the mods that he's hogging the front page? :lol:

LOL! Do we have to actually listen to them?

If they're decent I wouldn't mind. I mean what else is there to do around here these days? New synth releases are like looking for water in the desert. Very little in "Instruments" interests me these days. This is becoming my new hangout. So sure, if he's got music to listen to, bring it on. I've got no problem with it.
yeah, frantz has some cool tunes, lot of talented people around here.
layzer
KVRAF

5250 posts since 11 Jun, 2006

Postby layzer; Thu May 17, 2018 5:56 am Re: Experimental Music Of Silke F

vurt wrote:Very little in "Instruments" interests me these days..

well, theres lots of experts over in "instruments" that still don't have enough "tools" to make music, i guess..... because i never see them post any music in here :lol: :lol:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]
Frantz
KVRAF

4653 posts since 18 Jul, 2008, from New York

Postby Frantz; Thu May 17, 2018 6:04 am Re: Experimental Music Of Silke F

whyterabbyt wrote:Toddle off and do it then, kiddo. Action, not posturing.

I did report it, kiddo. However, it's not like we have teams of moderators ready to spring into action at a moments notice.
wagtunes
KVRAF

11330 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Postby wagtunes; Thu May 17, 2018 6:25 am Re: Experimental Music Of Silke F

layzer wrote:
vurt wrote:Very little in "Instruments" interests me these days..

well, theres lots of experts over in "instruments" that still don't have enough "tools" to make music, i guess..... because i never see them post any music in here :lol: :lol:

I think a lot of people play around with synths and that's their thing. Nothing wrong with that. Not everybody has to make music. Hell, you think Jay Leno drives all the cars he owns?
whyterabbyt
Beware the Quoth

25841 posts since 3 Sep, 2001, from R'lyeh Oceanic Amusement Park and Funfair

Postby whyterabbyt; Thu May 17, 2018 6:26 am Re: Experimental Music Of Silke F

Frantz wrote:it's not like we have teams of moderators ready to spring into action at a moments notice.

Indeed. Which makes your 'Do we have any moderators around here? ' line elsewhere seem somewhat disingenuous.
"The bearer of this signature is a genuine and authorised pope."
ghettosynth
KVRAF

10856 posts since 13 Oct, 2009

Postby ghettosynth; Thu May 17, 2018 6:46 am Re: Experimental Music Of Silke F

vurt wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:Anyone feel like bumping all of Frantz's old tracks then complaining to the mods that he's hogging the front page? :lol:

If they're decent I wouldn't mind. I mean what else is there to do around here these days? New synth releases are like looking for water in the desert. Very little in "Instruments" interests me these days. This is becoming my new hangout. So sure, if he's got music to listen to, bring it on. I've got no problem with it.

OMG! You guys are sucking all of the funny out...pfffffttttttfffftttttttt...
vurt
addled muppet weed

35286 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Thu May 17, 2018 6:50 am Re: Experimental Music Of Silke F

ghettosynth wrote:
vurt wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:

i didn't say you have to listen, just if you do its not an issue ;)
wagtunes
KVRAF

Postby wagtunes; Thu May 17, 2018 6:51 am Re: Experimental Music Of Silke F

ghettosynth wrote:
vurt wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:

Hey, if you want funny, go listen to some of my classical music. That should give you more than a chuckle.
perpetual3
KVRist

183 posts since 28 Sep, 2012

Postby perpetual3; Thu May 17, 2018 10:06 am Re: Experimental Music Of Silke F

Do we know for a fact that Silke is a SHE. Just sayin’ zzzzzzzzzzzz
ghettosynth
KVRAF

Postby ghettosynth; Thu May 17, 2018 10:10 am Re: Experimental Music Of Silke F

perpetual3 wrote:Do we know for a fact that Silke is a SHE. Just sayin’ zzzzzzzzzzzz

Does it matter?
Unaspected
KVRist

245 posts since 4 May, 2012

Postby Unaspected; Thu May 17, 2018 10:19 am Re: Experimental Music Of Silke F

perpetual3 wrote:Do we know for a fact that Silke is a SHE. Just sayin’ zzzzzzzzzzzz

Where knowledge of sex is absent, the correct form of address is to use "he" - which is neutral. Though I decided to join with Wagtunes and assume Silke F is female because of her YouTube image.

It doesn't matter either way though. I just like the music and style of presentation.
perpetual3
KVRist

183 posts since 28 Sep, 2012

Postby perpetual3; Thu May 17, 2018 10:54 am Re: Experimental Music Of Silke F

ghettosynth wrote:

Does it matter?

In the grand scheme of things, I would say no.

I asked because it is unusual to refer to someone as “she” when they are unknown, as unsuspected said.
Unaspected
KVRist

245 posts since 4 May, 2012

Postby Unaspected; Thu May 17, 2018 10:59 am Re: Experimental Music Of Silke F

perpetual3 wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:

Does it matter?

I asked because it is unusual to refer to someone as “she” when they are unknown, as unsuspected said.

Unaspected. ;)
ghettosynth
KVRAF

Postby ghettosynth; Thu May 17, 2018 11:11 am Re: Experimental Music Of Silke F

perpetual3 wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:

Does it matter?

I meant though, does it matter if one knows whether he/she is actually a she when one wants to assume that he/she is...a she. My guess is that the perception is that he/she is a young she, and whether that's true or not, it drives, so to speak, some of the interest.
wagtunes
KVRAF

Postby wagtunes; Thu May 17, 2018 11:16 am Re: Experimental Music Of Silke F

ghettosynth wrote:
perpetual3 wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:

Does it matter?

I meant though, does it matter if one knows whether he/she is actually a she when one wants to assume that he/she is...a she. My guess is that the perception is that he/she is a young she, and whether that's true or not, it drives, so to speak, some of the interest.

I have been specifically told by somebody here that Silke is a she because I made the "mistake" of calling her a he and got told off for it.
PreviousNext

Moderators: DrApostropheX, Scoops, Moderators (Main)

Return to Music Cafe