Audiority Tube Modulator updated to v1.4.1 - Vintage Modulations Plugin (AAX, AU, CLAP, VST2, VST3)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Tube Modulator

This plug in is amazing, thank's ! it would be nice to have an output gain ...

Thanks, Pierre. suggestion noted!

Cheers,
Luca

How else have others used Tube Modulator with non-guitar sources? Looks great, I’m thinking of getting it for a kind of slow warbling woozy pitch modulation on synths and other things.

handed wrote:How else have others used Tube Modulator with non-guitar sources? Looks great, I’m thinking of getting it for a kind of slow warbling woozy pitch modulation on synths and other things.
I am using it for synths and all kind of stuff really.

These plugins (echo is amazing) simply sounds right and musical. For some reason GUI just clicked with me instantly so workflow is also dope!..Highly recommended :tu:

Tube Modulator updated to v1.1
– FIX: Sync not working on signature changes
– FIX: Wrong LFO rate on signature changes
– IMP: Improved load time
– IMP: Framework update

IMPORTANT: That's an important update, with new paths for both the plugin and its related files. Please, backup your custom Tube Modulator presets before upgrading, otherwise you'll lose them.

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

Audiority wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:44 am Tube Modulator updated to v1.1
– FIX: Sync not working on signature changes
– FIX: Wrong LFO rate on signature changes
– IMP: Improved load time
– IMP: Framework update

IMPORTANT: That's an important update, with new paths for both the plugin and its related files. Please, backup your custom Tube Modulator presets before upgrading, otherwise you'll lose them.

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca
Ciao Luca,
does it mean the "warm up" issue on switches in the lfo field
is better handled now for quick a/b?
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

That fixes an issue where if you change the signature to something like 6/8, the sync stops working. Can you tell me more about the "warm up" issue?

Cheers,
Luca

Audiority wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:43 pm That fixes an issue where if you change the signature to something like 6/8, the sync stops working. Can you tell me more about the "warm up" issue?

Cheers,
Luca
Sure,
when one steps through the lfo field,
few operators need some time to "warm up" to become audible.

I believe the third last one for example (reverted wav symbol)
at the time I tried the demo (mailed you about it).

The problem is one can`t do a quick a/b then, either when switching or when on/off
as the "warm up" take it`s time.

Wasn`t sure if you adressed this with the new version ...
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Hi Omkar. Those waveforms does take time to go from zero to their max peak. They are designed like a ramped sine waves, so that's the intended behaviour. Anyways, we are working to integrate A/B in our plugins, so this feature will be available in the near future.

Cheers,
Luca

Audiority wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:39 am Hi Omkar. Those waveforms does take time to go from zero to their max peak. They are designed like a ramped sine waves, so that's the intended behaviour. Anyways, we are working to integrate A/B in our plugins, so this feature will be available in the near future.

Cheers,
Luca
Thanks so much for listening,
it`s the only headache I have with this marvellous sounding plugin.

kmonkey wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:45 am
handed wrote:How else have others used Tube Modulator with non-guitar sources? Looks great, I’m thinking of getting it for a kind of slow warbling woozy pitch modulation on synths and other things.
I am using it for synths and all kind of stuff really.

These plugins (echo is amazing) simply sounds right and musical. For some reason GUI just clicked with me instantly so workflow is also dope!..Highly recommended :tu:
I'm not a guitar player, but I love the sound of vintage gear. This very nice plugin sounds great on organs and synths too and it will also help me to breathe some life into clean sounding delays by adding color and subtle modulation. And who knows what other things I'll use this versatile plugin for. 8)

Tube Modulator updated to v1.2
– NEW: HQ Mode
– NEW: VST3 plugin format
– NEW: Newsfeed
– FIX: Signal processed if Amount is at 0
– FIX: Phase cancellation mixing dry and wet signal
– FIX: Parameters not correctly initialized in Reason
– FIX: Silence triggered randomly in some configurations
– FIX: Mac OSX Catalina support
– BREAKING CHANGE: Dropped 32bit support

Cheers,
Luca

I assume the oversampling makes a difference in the case of TM?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Yes, if you gets the input stage to saturate

Nice update, thanks! Are you rolling out VST3 for all your plugins?

Oversampling is always welcome. Seems us obsessive 'Plugindoctor Police' are having a positive effect on plugin development. Anything that generates harmonics should have switchable proper oversampling in my opinion.

Anyway great work and this has been a bit of a favourite of mine since release. Actually I was a vocal fan of Tremolan even, except for the crazy CPU!

Return to “Effects”