Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My set had to be made in the dark...
IMG_0849.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

all your stuff is on the ceiling :o

vurt wrote:all your stuff is on the ceiling :o
iPad the wrong way 'round again, grandpa? :wink:

The weird thing is that, when you tell Chrome to open the picture in a new tab, it's all back to normal again. :o

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:

or working on a new Lionel Richie song

Keith Moon went round.

:lol:

mebbe im just too high. wouldn't be the first bank holiday weekend that happened...

and I'll try this again with Imgur photo hosting site :
peace
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

seismic1 wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:

or working on a new Lionel Richie song
Who-oah! I had a feeling that might be the case :wink:

chk071 wrote:
The weird thing is that, when you tell Chrome to open the picture in a new tab, it's all back to normal again. :o
Even weirder: On my iPad (Safari), the picture is the right-way-up. On my Mac (also Safari), it's dancing on the ceiling.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:Even weirder: On my iPad (Safari), the picture is the right-way-up. On my Mac (also Safari), it's dancing on the ceiling.
I made it on an iPad mini. I hold it upside down always, at least according to Apple. Their mind set is limited to a single way of doing things...
I guess its related to meta data sometimes used, sometimes ignored...

chk071 wrote:
Same in Firefox and Waterfox. Bizarre!

I just bought a standing desk thing to put on the dining table on my boat so now I can have lots of stuff plugged in at once, instead of having to rotate through different things every few weeks. It's almost like the old days again. This is the first iteration, with as much stuff as I could cram onto it -

And here is how I am using it a week later, in a more sustainable set-up that's closer to what I'd use on stage. At this time I don't know if I'll bother with the Maschine Mikro, it doesn't really offer a lot for live performance, but it's great for studio/writing work.

Of course, there is no longer any room left for me. I have to squeeze past everything to get to the bathroom and my bunk/cabin and eat my meals with my plate/bowl balanced on my lap.

The standing desk is great. I can sit on the settee opposite it and work with it how you see it now or I can raise it up (gas lift) and stand in front of it, which is more like a regular keyboard stand. And when I need to use the Surface for more mundane computing tasks, I just move it across to the dining table and sit in the other seat (facing the TV). Surprisingly, the Roli only pokes up slightly over the TV on the wall, obscuring part of the Taskbar but not much more. You can also see my Walkman and my ZuneHD to the right of the Elektron.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

^ That’s awesome. Studio on a boat is living the dream.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”