Plz Suggestions me

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i wanted to know that Alternatives of these Plugins
1.Auto tune
2.omnisphere
3.stylus RMX
4.swarplug

bcz its not installing on Mac OS X El-Capitan.
i m so worried

I dont understand.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Troubling times.

1. You don't need Auto Tune.
2. Kontakt.
3. Kontakt.
4. Kontakt.

Halonmusic wrote:I dont understand.
i just simply saying, can we used similar or alternative plug-ins.

Auto Tuner
Omnisphere
Stylus RMX
SwarPlug
EZ-Mix

Because its not installing on Mac Os X El-Capitan.

I would research alternatives for each one independently. The wide scope makes it hard to get a complete answer in one go. Hit youtube and go down the list, you'll learn some other things along the way which is a bonus.

I find it odd that its being suggested that some of the biggest-name plugins around dont have versions which work on an OS version thats only two or three years old.

And since the OP hasnt stated which versions of the software they're talking about, theyve made offering solutions to the core problem much harder. I certainly dont see any reason why those packages wont run on the OS mentioned. The developers all seem to think they will.

Omnispehere:
Mac OS Compatibility

The latest versions of Omnisphere 2, Keyscape, Trilian and Stylus RMX are supported on the following Mac operating systems: 10.11 El Capitan, 10.12 Sierra, and 10.13 High Sierra.
Antares:
https://www.antarestech.com/os-compatibility/

Swarplug:
Supported Platforms

Windows XP up to Windows 10
Mac OS X version 10.6 up to 10.13
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Abdul Rehman wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:I dont understand.
i just simply saying, can we used similar or alternative plug-ins.

Auto Tuner
Omnisphere
Stylus RMX
SwarPlug
EZ-Mix

Because its not installing on Mac Os X El-Capitan.
Get in touch with Spectrasonics customer support, as there should be no issues installing Omnisphere or Stylus on El Capitan :tu:

You guys are responding to a question he wasn't asking(how to fix the plugins he listed.) Though I suspect he didn't ask the question he actually wanted an answer to. I'm guessing he doesn't want to spend almost 2 grand on vsts just to experiment with making music. There are some callous youtubers who tell people looking for cheaper alternatives "get a job" so I could understand someone wanting to disguise their question.

Zlelmefs wrote:You guys are responding to a question he wasn't asking(how to fix the plugins he listed.)
Well, I was, yes. I thought it might be useful to try and resolve the problem he said he had.
Though I suspect he didn't ask the question he actually wanted an answer to. I'm guessing he doesn't want to spend almost 2 grand on vsts just to experiment with making music.
I suppose that's possible, its just counter-intuitive from the way it was proposed.
The fact that his question was based on the fact that he couldnt install that specific software on his operating system version, it made it sound more like he'd already spent the two grand, but was now needing replacements for what he already owned, when those packages should run.

If someone wants suggestions for alternatives to a 2K list of software, that's perfectly fine. But if someone is saying that they cant install that 2K list of software on their OS, when the OS shouldnt be a problem, then a list of alternatives is addressing the wrong issue, surely?

Leaving the guy with 2K of unusable plugins and a shopping list of new ones doesnt seem like the best help. :shrug:
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Zlelmefs wrote:You guys are responding to a question he wasn't asking(how to fix the plugins he listed.) Though I suspect he didn't ask the question he actually wanted an answer to. I'm guessing he doesn't want to spend almost 2 grand on vsts just to experiment with making music.
Like Whyterabbyt, it looks pretty clear that the original poster was having trouble installing his plugins on his new OS. So, before we get around to telling him to spend more money, it's worth helping him use what he already owns.

All the products listed are compatible with El Capitan, in which case he would be better off contacting customer support directly :tu:

whyterabbyt wrote: If someone wants suggestions for alternatives to a 2K list of software, that's perfectly fine. But if someone is saying that they cant install that 2K list of software on their OS, when the OS shouldnt be a problem, then a list of alternatives is addressing the wrong issue, surely?
Yeah, that's why I'm thinking like I am- nobody is going to drop 2 grand on plugins and then just shrug and ask for alternatives when they don't work.

I don't think he has those plugins at all and this is purely a disguised "give me alternatives to..." thread

Zlelmefs wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote: If someone wants suggestions for alternatives to a 2K list of software, that's perfectly fine. But if someone is saying that they cant install that 2K list of software on their OS, when the OS shouldnt be a problem, then a list of alternatives is addressing the wrong issue, surely?
Yeah, that's why I'm thinking like I am- nobody is going to drop 2 grand on plugins and then just shrug and ask for alternatives when they don't work.

I don't think he has those plugins at all and this is purely a disguised "give me alternatives to..." thread
If that were the case, why would he be so worried? :shrug:
Abdul Rehman wrote:i m so worried

Abdul Rehman wrote:i wanted to know that Alternatives of these Plugins
2.omnisphere

bcz its not installing on Mac OS X El-Capitan.
i m so worried
Only for 2 - just something very huge, a big mix of instruments processed/or not. Extensive editing capabilities. Try Nexus (is it huge enough?). If only looking for sounds Omnisphere can be split into several other plugins...

But don't forget using such (not licensed?) plugins is not safe for the PC usually.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:If that were the case, why would he be so worried? :shrug:
Google translate.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”